Dumbarton (0) v Hibernian

I mentioned finances earlier but not in an attempt to suggest that Hibs might go tits up.

I was pointing and laughing at Hibs getting beat by uber−diddies Dumbarton and Morton, being miles behind "Rangers" in the league and only two points ahead of Falkirk while they are still paying feckin high wages. (maintaining what was the third highest wage bill in the Top Flight and averaging around £2k per week according to Petrie)

And all the while Alan Stubbs is being hailed in the press as some sort of deep−thinking, mind−game playing genius :lol:

Ally McCoist could do a better fucking job :lol:

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Imo if I can expand and find the right words the interviews are coming over to me as too relaxed. Watch other managers interviews there more intense, more serious. I'm talking about tone, posture and facial expression. Also what he says imo is too relaxed and laid back. Also what adds to this is his recent team selections. Do you not think, was it not seven? changes recently comes over as relaxed/ laid back. This is Hibs they must win every match so confirm this by playing your best team. Hibs have a good squad but imo not strong enough to consistently make so many changes to win every match. When he explains why he has made the changes to me it comes over as .... He is just giving others a game. Rather than we must win and that's why I'm playing my best team which sends the right message to the players.

Sorry edit to say if Stubbs plays his best team v Inverness I would be raging as a player and fan as well. Best team should always be in league matches imo.

You're over thinking again imo. Forming a link between a manager's TV persona and his managerial strength behind closed doors is speculative at best.

I mentioned finances earlier but not in an attempt to suggest that Hibs might go tits up.

I was pointing and laughing at Hibs getting beat by uber−diddies Dumbarton and Morton, being miles behind "Rangers" in the league and only two points ahead of Falkirk while they are still paying feckin high wages. (maintaining what was the third highest wage bill in the Top Flight and averaging around £2k per week according to Petrie)

And all the while Alan Stubbs is being hailed in the press as some sort of deep−thinking, mind−game playing genius :lol:

Ally McCoist could do a better fucking job :lol:

"uber-diddies" ??

F**k you ya p***k.

I can remember Houston playing on the wing for us @ Boghead, after I let him out of my 'gimp cellar'

You're over thinking again imo. Forming a link between a manager's TV persona and his managerial strength behind closed doors is speculative at best.

Yes I agree it's just something I've felt over the last month or so. However what can't be argued is his consistency recently of making numerous changes every match when surely at the business end of the season you play your best team. Maybe of course he was over confident and naive to think that any 11 would be good enough to win the match in question.

Ally McCoist, ffs Ned :lol:

There was loads of posters on here, only about 2 weeks ago, saying he was a shoe in for the Celtic job. Now he's absolutely shite. The truth is he's somewhere in the middle.

It's only his 1st job in management and his inexperience shows at times. It'll probably be that, that'll cost us this season in the end.

I want to thank Hibs for rebooting our season.

Falkirk fans had gave up and were dreading March and April whilst counting down the days til the playoffs in May.

We win at Cappielow whilst you lose to the tenants at home then a defeat at the Rock whilst we pummel Queens and suddenly we are 2 points behind with a better goal difference and it's back on.

How much money does it cost Hibs for a worst goal difference whilst thinking your manager is doing a good job?

Just a point Hibees.

See if a guy at your work with 1/3rd the take home pay was doing a better job. Who would you think was better value?

I want to thank Hibs for rebooting our season.

Falkirk fans had gave up and were dreading March and April whilst counting down the days til the playoffs in May.

We win at Cappielow whilst you lose to the tenants at home then a defeat at the Rock whilst we pummel Queens and suddenly we are 2 points behind with a better goal difference and it's back on.

How much money does it cost Hibs for a worst goal difference whilst thinking your manager is doing a good job?

Just a point Hibees.

See if a guy at your work with 1/3rd the take home pay was doing a better job. Who would you think was better value?

Wouldn't give a f**k because I'm getting paid more and still in a higher position.

Fancy another go at that?

Wouldn't give a f**k because I'm getting paid more and still in a higher position.

Fancy another go at that?

Both guys are managing a championship club.

The guy 2 points behind with the better goal difference is on less money and probably 1/3rd the budget to work with.

If Stubbs is a messiah then what is Houstie?

Both guys are managing a championship club.

The guy 2 points behind with the better goal difference is on less money and probably 1/3rd the budget to work with.

If Stubbs is a messiah then what is Houstie?

A moaning b*****d?

Always the refs fault when you guys lost to us last year :)

So what actually went on in the Hibs end? Lots and lots of anger and police from what I could see.

They were all showing just how unbothered they were by the complete Hibsing of their season.

What a result for the Sons. On yersels!

Archived