Potential Signings for Top Table

I like how you put the star in Celt*c.

Stellar Club...Your club died trying to match us. Fivers and tenners and all that.

Hail! Hail! Boab.

Yet you're still resigned to posting your obsessive pish on Rangers threads day in day out my friend?

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's what happens when you recklessly spend outwith your means and go bust: you gift your arch rivals 4 titles. And they count just as much as any other title.

And Celtic will pass 54 titles one day, and they will become the first Scottish club to reach 55 without being liquidated in the process. 55 not out. Whereas Rangers are 54 for 1, and you're onto your second batsman.

Aye, that's fair enough Bino, my original point still stands though, most neutral observers recognise it too I reckon.

It's an open internet forum.

I canny be your friend I support Celtic.

Your old club died chasing The Tic, deal with Boab.

Support of another football team doesn't form the basis of my friendship CB, I just don't have any Pals that follow Celt*c that's all!😉

I'm sure that you're a good lad!

Support of another football team doesn't form the basis of my friendship CB, I just don't have any Pals that follow Celt*c that's all!😉

^^^^ staunchness personified.

"Worst Celt*c side in years" yet still romped to a 5th successive title, could there be a clearer acceptance that the last 4 SPL wins have been completely worthless and tainted without any credible opposition to secure them?

Explain why there wasn't a 'Rangers' team competing with them.........

spare no detail

begin at Murray's DOS scheme........

Explain why there wasn't a 'Rangers' team competing with them.........

spare no detail

begin at Murray's DOS scheme........

What's the point in going over that again? The point still stands, Celt*c still haven't any real opposition over the last 4 years, that's all!!

What's the point in going over that again? The point still stands, Celt*c still haven't any real opposition over the last 4 years, that's all!!

This only matters to Rangers fans and f all to the rest of us. Celtic are not going to get serious competition next season either by the look of things unless they regress some more.....and its 5 years not 4, unless you believed in Craig Whyte?

The last 2 seasons Celt*c pulled away from Ab*rdeen at the end, but they did not have the leisurely stroll that you say it was.

Even if it was,  you are in no position to whinge about it, what with your old club ceasing to exist and a new one being made out of corn-flake packets and sticky-back plastic......

Your club's 'real opposition' were Ann*n, Pet*rhead, Cowdenb*ath etc......

You were not missed in the top flight....

Lives in Glasgow, doesn't have any Celtic-supporting friends but says his choice of friends isn't based on team affiliations. Can't have many friends.

Most teams beat them yet they lost three league games?

If you could highlight where I mention I'm only on about league games that would be grand, seeing as my previous post had made the point about his dreadful performances in domestic cups.

"Worst Celt*c side in years" yet still romped to a 5th successive title, could there be a clearer acceptance that the last 4 SPL wins have been completely worthless and tainted without any credible opposition to secure them?

That makes them utterly hollow; not tainted.

The tainted ones came a bit earlier.

All those referred to, are quite without value or worth.

The last 2 seasons Celt*c pulled away from Ab*rdeen at the end, but they did not have the leisurely stroll that you say it was.

Even if it was, you are in no position to whinge about it, what with your old club ceasing to exist and a new one being made out of corn-flake packets and sticky-back plastic......

Your club's 'real opposition' were Ann*n, Pet*rhead, Cowdenb*ath etc......

You were not missed in the top flight....

Not missed eh? Your ground will be full for our first visit next season, why is that?

Lives in Glasgow, doesn't have any Celtic-supporting friends but says his choice of friends isn't based on team affiliations. Can't have many friends.

Admittedly it's a close knit circle!😉 but certainly isn't formed on who each of us support!

Archived