Bottles at the ready, it's the Gers v Morton

Definitely not bothered by the banner. You can tell by the way that they race to say they're not bothered.

Although tbf, it only seems to be the permaseethers.

That Banner :)

That Banner tearing :lol:

That Banner left in tatters at their feet :lol:  :lol:

Morton posters making stories up about bottles and lighters being thrown :lol:  :lol: :lol:  

^^^ case in point

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why did this game get moved to a Friday night in the first place?

If they were that worried about Rangers playing Morton and Partick playing Celtic on a Saturday in Glasgow, they could have moved one of the games to say a 12:30 kick off?

Near enough everyone in the section of the Sandy Jardine stand next to us turned puce and spontaneously combusted with seethe, so I'd say those who brought it got the reaction they were looking for. Only a plastic bottle thrown this time rather than glass though, so clearly the cretinous element weren't as furious as last time.

Had we gone in 1-0 up at half-time we'd probably have taken something, but we handed them a stupid goal and they destroyed us in the second half, with 3-1 flattering us in the end. Like the Celtic game it's a story of a considerably better team just being too strong for us, but it's still frustrating to see such daft goals being thrown away and a system that did little to combat their likely dominance.

No it didn't , most people could hardly make out what it says in the shambles of you trying to hold it up before eventually once you did , the thing ripped in half where laughter ensued at the patheticness of it all . What was it made out of ? Toliet paper or tracing paper

8MileBU, on 12 Mar 2016 - 12:49, said:

What I want to know is, who helped them with their spelling?

I realise that the term education might be a bit of a rarity among the junior thickos, but I'd imagine that some of them might have actually gone to school.

Morton posters making stories up about bottles and lighters being thrown :lol:  :lol: :lol:  

Imagine someone was arrested for throwing a bottle after last time. How embarrassing that would be for you.

That Banner :)

That Banner tearing :lol:

That Banner left in tatters at their feet :lol::lol:

Morton posters making stories up about bottles and lighters being thrown :lol::lol: :lol:

BLUE SECTARIAN FUCKWITS DYING IN 2012

Ha ha ha ha ha

Surrendered ye bigot fannies

Lol

Morton fans telling fibs about stuff getting thrown again :lol:

Not a hard-hat to be seen.

All these accusations of telling fibs would look awfully embarrassing if it was to transpire that a Rangers fan had been arrested for throwing a bottle last night.

There was a plastic bottle chucked in (apparently). Have only seen the photo of it being held up. No idea where it came from, or when it was thrown but it ended up in there. Unless a Morton fan smuggled it in up their arse it'd be pretty difficult to get it in considering the pat down searches. (Then again, not like Police Scotland or stewards to miss this sort of thing...)

Will see what transpires and if there was in fact an arrest made. But, I doubt anything will occur. Sweep sweep as usual.

Sure, no problem with that.

They are the ugly sister, though.

Having seen both supports in the last week, "zombies" does seem pretty apt for the Ibrox support. Hard to guage the Celtic fans as there were so few of them, but most of the ones I saw had an unfortunate, forlorn look about them.

There was a plastic bottle chucked in (apparently). Have only seen the photo of it being held up. No idea where it came from, or when it was thrown but it ended up in there. Unless a Morton fan smuggled it in up their arse it'd be pretty difficult to get it in considering the pat down searches. (Then again, not like Police Scotland or stewards to miss this sort of thing...) Will see what transpires and if there was in fact an arrest made. But, I doubt anything will occur. Sweep sweep as usual.

The only evidence is someone holding a bottle up? :lol:

So some Morton fan buys a bottle of water, drinks some of it and then takes a photo of it and claims Rangers fan threw it at them.

Attention seeking fuckwits.

^^^

Threw the bottle, again.

Archived