Bottles at the ready, it's the Gers v Morton

No complaints about the result - we were the cause of our own downfall tonight. Great fun when we took the lead, though.

Not a clue what the home fans were singing about, and I doubt many of them really knew either. Must be awful not knowing how mindless you are.

Had to queue in the portacabin to get my ticket reprinted because our own hotline staff had ripped off the wrong bit of my son's ticket - I'll be emailing Morton about this. Mad Liz was in the row behind me and spent the whole 90 yelling abuse at Michael Miller - really tedious stuff. Then the farce of us being kept back because the home fans can't be trusted to behave - sorry plod, but where was that attitude last time?

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oooft that's us bang to rights.  Us dead as Parkhead/Darkhead?  What an insightful mob you are.

Haw mods, can we slip this to the 'funny comedians' thread, please?

BTW is that you bottom right with the specs and bunnet with VT right in the middle of the bottom row?

Oooft that's us bang to rights.  Us dead as Parkhead/Darkhead?  What an insightful mob you are.

BTW is that you bottom right with the specs and bunnet with VT right in the middle of the bottom row?

^^^^ verge of tears

1000 word essay on how not bothered you are, please.

41806-Emma-Stone-are-you-crying-gif-71rm

Archived