Bottles at the ready, it's the Gers v Morton

rangers fans have never once denied we have a roaster element in our support, but when made up stories are put out to further damage their credibility it needs highlighted

as we have said, in this day and technological age, and in their combined outrage

No pictures were taken

No videos were recorded

one complaint was made to the police

1 complaint seemingly was made to the morton hierarchy who then decided not to bring it up to the police

remember that this was a bottle that almost hit a child seemingly, yet only one person felt outraged enough in the morton away support to complain to the police

there are many things the rangers fans can get abused for, but throwing a glass bottle from the top to bottom tier is simply fucking ridiculous

Fair enough, but I never once accused one of your fans of doing it, as 1. I wasn't there, and 2. I agree there is no valid evidence this time. Multiple online testimonies could be considered as evidence, but I agree that if no one bothered to report to the police then the whole thing should be dropped.

Even on the Morton forum I didn't see one complaint about a bottle being thrown this time around. The only thing I heard came from the ridiculously biased guy from Scot-Zine.

I am glad that at least you admit there are roasters in your support though. The whole of Scotland agrees wholeheartedly with that.

'Scotland's Shame' is a well earned reputation that no-one should be proud of, and one that will take years of good behaviour in order to be able to defend. If your reputation proceeds you from time to time, then it should be of little surprise.  

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The difference between this time and last time for me was that I absolutely trust who told me about what was thrown last time. All I'm seeing this time are some folk saying someone was arrested, but we've still not seen any evidence that this actually happened.

So aye, I'm willing to give benefit of the doubt this time out.

Oaft! Good to know none of this is getting to you :lol:

Why don't you keep that alleged thrown bottle and use it to collect your tears for me to have a sip of?

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1457872108.880235.jpg

Rangers fans managed the destruction of a whole city between them so I think I'll get over a plastic bottle.

Wait a minute here.

You are perfectly willing to dismiss these latest allegations because you do not know the people who are making them added to the fact you have not seen any evidence?

Yet you criticise Rangers fans who do not know those who made the original allegations and have not seen any evidence?

I'm going to assume you're not thick enough to not notice that I didn't say anywhere that it didn't happen, and you're just trolling.

You did you you were willing to give the benefit of the doubt that it never happened due to no arrests or evidence.

Surely you are not dull enough to expect Rangers fans to accept the previous accusation happened when there were also no arrests or evidence?

You've simply become an idiot Ted.

What happened to your personal pride?

Based on three match threads plus interventions by your sorry lot on other match threads, Morton's ratio of wallopers to sane people is of Dundonian proportions.  Your fans are, sans doubt, the biggest bell ends in the league.  You couldn't even score a proper goal last night, your banner was shite and you didn't even have the decency to be brained by a glass bottle.

I hope The Midden finish above you ;)

In what sense was the Morton goal not "proper"?

You did you you were willing to give the benefit of the doubt that it never happened due to no arrests or evidence.

Surely you are not dull enough to expect Rangers fans to accept the previous accusation happened when there were also no arrests or evidence?

'Rangers' fans are too dull to accept their club died even with all evidence to the contrary. What they do and do not believe about their own scummy supporters I don't think anyone really cares any more. 

The day your sorry bunch of morons behave as if we're a new club will be the day we accept it.

You HAVE to accept it, then. There's video evidence and everything....... just what you always said you would accept as proof, in this very thread and in the previous one.

So - Job done, club deid, fans accept it. Don't let the coffin lids skelp your sorry erses on the way out, you zombie barstewards. Thank you and goodnight.

Archived