Dundee v Hearts

I want to erase the memory of yesterday as quickly as possible.

This will be another tough game. We really should have been out of sight in the first half in the first game at Dens, but weren't and lost after a woeful second half, but we made some amends with a hard-fought point at Tynecastle.

Loy must not start on the wing, especially in front of Holt. We need a proper winger in there, someone who knows they need to defend when required.

As for Hearts, I thought they were doing quite well but it seems there's a bit of disquiet about Neilson. Which seems bizarre to say the least, when they're going to comfortably finish third in their first season back up.

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's no real disquiet about Neilson tbh. A few fannies that were banned have issues with him bizarrely but by and large most folk know he's done a very good job, but recognise he's got areas to work on.

As for the game,will be a tough one. Can see us sneaking it but equally could see a draw.

So long as we keep eleven men on the park, we certainly won't lose. I'm sure three of our five defeats this season have featured us losing a man?

Need to keep winning though to see if it can take us above third come the season's end.

So long as we keep eleven men on the park, we certainly won't lose. I'm sure three of our five defeats this season have featured us losing a man?

Need to keep winning though to see if it can take us above third come the season's end.

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/scottish-premiership/fairnesstabelle/wettbewerb/SC1/saison_id/2015/plus/1

So far you boys and hamilton have the worst fair play record,as you say it has cost your team points.

I really hope we thoroughly stuff Dundee as punishment for their shaming of the Premiership with their embarrassing display against Sevco.

Hartley has to ring the changes for this one. Surely Kerr and Wighton have done enough to merit a start presumably at the expense of Loy and Holt. Hopefully Julen will be back in for Konrad. All that in mind id go..

Bain

McGinn Julen O'Dea Kerr

Ross Gowser

Wighton Harkins Stewart

Hemmings

Hartley has to ring the changes for this one. Surely Kerr and Wighton have done enough to merit a start presumably at the expense of Loy and Holt. Hopefully Julen will be back in for Konrad. All that in mind id go..

Bain

McGinn Julen O'Dea Kerr

Ross Gowser

Wighton Harkins Stewart

Hemmings

Spot on. That's the team to play.

Archived