Rangers v Celtic

hoopy1967

Four weeks of Celtic fans hounding journalists on twitter for saying either old firm or Rangers.

Also I kinda feel sorry for lieswell, you just know that he'll be getting swamped by them demanding that Celtic call us sevco.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So basically just turn up when things are going smooth and you're winning. Fans go hiding when things are going down the toilet, guess it just shows why you all let your old club die.

That's not what he said.

Four weeks of Celtic fans hounding journalists on twitter for saying either old firm or Rangers.

Also I kinda feel sorry for lieswell, you just know that he'll be getting swamped by them demanding that Celtic call us sevco.

Bennett's daily social media update :lol:

Bore off, baldy.

So basically just turn up when things are going smooth and you're winning. Fans go hiding when things are going down the toilet, guess it just shows why you all let your old club die.

That's not really what I wrote though is it , the whole point of the boycotts was aimed at getting rid of the previous regime who were slowly taking our club back down the drain

Is a celtic fan even going to attempt to answer my question? Why is a team going for a 5th straight title in a row only attracting crowds in the low tens of thousands ?

And please don't use the Mother's Day excuse your club chose to use , we all know the only way the celtic faithful celebrate Mother's Day is it's the one day of the year they don't bother stealing from her purse

I want nothing less than an absolute bloodbath, this always makes for a much better and more enjoyable game. None of this shaming Scottish Football pish, just kick lumps out of each other - red cards for both teams. A repeat of that night everyone lost the plot is what is needed.

Wonder if Kiernan, being a big Celtic fan, will accidently put one in his own net.

That's not really what I wrote though is it , the whole point of the boycotts was aimed at getting rid of the previous regime who were slowly taking our club back down the drain

Both bits of the OF get crap gates for Cup games and have done for years.

Look at how empty Ibrox was when Dundee United eliminated them in 2012, days before admin.

Both bits of the OF get crap gates for Cup games and have done for years.

Look at how empty Ibrox was when Dundee United eliminated them in 2012, days before admin.

I have pointed this out before on this forum and I am well aware of this , one if the factors I think which may be an issue at ibrox is the cup games are on longer included in the season ticket over the last decade or so which I think may have been different at some point , is this the same at park head ?

But the fact remains , a team going for five straight titles in a row should not be attracting such low crowds as celtic have , what do celtic fans see as the reasoning for this?

I have pointed this out before on this forum and I am well aware of this , one if the factors I think which may be an issue at ibrox is the cup games are on longer included in the season ticket over the last decade or so which I think may have been different at some point , is this the same at park head ?

But the fact remains , a team going for five straight titles in a row should not be attracting such low crowds as celtic have , what do celtic fans see as the reasoning for this?

Cup games are not on season tickets for us either anymore. And imo I think the crowds are low cause we're fucking dire. Maybe people will claim it's to make a stand against the board and their decisions e.g. Experiment Deila, but I don't think that's really affecting anything. You'd hope the crowds would improve towards the seasons end, but tbh the only games that we'll get high numbers for will be Aberdeen (depending on split) and the semi final, and hopefully if we don't capitulate, the final day for the trophy.

Basically, it's shite football, but if we win the glorying hunters will come out in their droves, as per, and will also beg for SC semi tickets

They're saving their money for next season's European trip.

(Although that only works if they're not season ticket holders, I suppose.)

Is a celtic fan even going to attempt to answer my question? Why is a team going for a 5th straight title in a row only attracting crowds in the low tens of thousands ?

And please don't use the Mother's Day excuse your club chose to use , we all know the only way the celtic faithful celebrate Mother's Day is it's the one day of the year they don't bother stealing from her purse

Boycott until sevco come back

Think these two posts sum it up. It all depends on which Celtic side show up. The one that took 8 off Hamilton or 6 off Dundee, as opposed to the one that drew with Hamilton and drew with Dundee.

Probably wind up similar to the last game, fairly tame 2-0 win to the favourites.

Rangers will score. I have no doubts about that.

Archived