Rangers v Celtic

hoopy1967

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Granda....I can't control what you find erotic.

If that gets your old balls fizzing again....tis not my fault.

Don't complain....you're not gonna get any thrill from the Hibs.

Watched that today....two total shite teams...long ball after long ball.

Mind you...I'm guessing your baws reach your knees.

😂😂😂

You just know this bruiser has about a dozen sovvies on at any given time 😂😂

Im thinking Robert Carlyles ma in the Legend of Barnet Thompson......oooft

They're not THAT much pisher though. Dundee dropped key players and really should have beaten you. Hamilton took points as well. No world beaters.

If you turn up, sure, you should be able to see Rangers out, and you're the favourites. It's a very different game from last time though.

Dundee had a full team out & when we beat them 6-0 earlier in the season. Sevco also drew with Morton while we beat them 3-0 fairly easy. They also drew with Alloa.

See we can all use the results to suit our argument.

This could go either way tbh.

From our point of view all depends on Deila's squad selection on the day, and in the run up to the game.

Roberts, Allan, Commons and McGregor can be game changers for us, to support Griffiths, they need game time to be fired up.

If he insists on starting Armstrong out wide, on current form, that would be a mistake.

Can Deila motivate the squad for big games? I'm not sure anymore. Some of our experienced players should be able to get them going.

Really looking forward to it.

Is it just me, or are they getting more and more confused the closer we get? Just in the last couple of days there's been a lot of these types of contradictory posts.

Funnily enough that's what happens when different posters express different opinions. Feel free to point out where I've contradicted myself. (Here's a hint to help you: I am prepared to accept are pretty much the same club, though it's a total grey area.)

My main point remains: people from outside Glasgow only support Rangers because they're a high profile club with a high chance of winning trophies. Which generally speaking makes them superficial bellends. Bennett being a shining example.

Funnily enough that's what happens when different posters express different opinions. Feel free to point out where I've contradicted myself. (Here's a hint to help you: I am prepared to accept are pretty much the same club, though it's a total grey area.)

My main point remains: people from outside Glasgow only support Rangers because they're a high profile club with a high chance of winning trophies. Which generally speaking makes them superficial bellends. Bennett being a shining example.

Tbf, bennett would be a bellend whoever he supported. He's just one of lifes bellends!

You could just open a word document, write the pish you want to write without anyone else's opinion getting in the way of your own arithmetically chalenged bullshit. Then when you're ready just share the whole document via your choice of social media platform. Or better yet, don't bother.

:lol: what an utter mess you are pal

absolutely nothing wrong with my arithmetic

btw It's "challenged" :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Archived