Rangers v Celtic

hoopy1967

Motherwell fan in the work is peddling this line as well claiming it's to do with Motherwell getting a European place if they finish 4th and Celtic win the Cup.

Smokescreen imho.

I'll be quite honest about it.  I've always absolutely detested Rangers.  The first season I started going regular to matches was the season Souness turned up at Ibrox and perhaps that is the reason but I will support any team over Rangers, even Celtic.

Only difference on Saturday is there is a potential gain for Motherwell in a Celtic win but I would have been hoping Rangers lost any way.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seen this paranoid shambles being retweeted quite a bit.

Sellik :lol:

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1460735267.138897.jpg

Think that was from last year, and if I remember right, the arseholes that did it got it put in one of the papers a couple of days before the match :lol: :lol:

Edit - Here's the link http://www.sportsjoe.ie/football/celtic-supporters-advert-in-sunday-herald-ahead-of-rangers-game-causes-mixed-reaction/10497

Can I ask you why you don't find Rangers and their fans 'disgusting' too?

Most other fans find us both disgusting tbf.

Rangers as a club(old and new) are a complete basket case of a set up and their supporters are in general a ridiculous bunch of backward looking cretins, a throw back to a 19th century Scotland if you were. I generally let their nonsense and attitudes go over my head as they've never done me any harm though.

Celtic on the other hand I find are a much more dangerous and sinister bunch and to me they do a lot more to stoke the flames of the issues in this country with their shit stirring, seige mentality and political garbage. And if that's not bad enough they try to portray themselves as some kind of moral crusaders with a pious complex, when in reality they are nothing of the sort.

In what way is Lee Wallace a bampot , can't recall him ever being sent off for us or even getting involved in any nonsense

Did he not get done for firing an air gun at someone? Or at least the folk he was with were doing it.

Did he not get done for firing an air gun at someone? Or at least the folk he was with were doing it.

He did aye back in his Hearts days. Got a fine I seem to recall....at least he didnt shoot a youth team player with it like Ashley Cole mind you

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/edinburgh_and_east/5319592.stm

Just read up on it now , seems like a 19 year old acting daft , didn't shoot at anyone either by the report and just had it in his possession ,an hearts backed his stance , still extremely daft mind you however not really a reflection on his on field behaviors

You mean 'Warbs' as the SMSM have been affectionately calling him for months?

Imagine the cheek of those stenographing churnalists, using a nickname for a manager! They would never ever use an affectionate nickname for a Celtic manager, is it any wonder that Philips been raging about the lamb brigade.

Seen this paranoid shambles being retweeted quite a bit.

Sellik :lol:

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1460735267.138897.jpg

They spent thousands on that lol

I'm disappointed Harry Forrester is out.  Not only is he a handsome chap, but he's really added something in attack and is ideal for the rotation of forward positions Warbs likes to employ.

I'll go:

Foderingham

Tavernier     Kiernan     Wilson      Wallace

Ball

Holt          Halliday

Shiels          Miller          McKay

Shiels can drop back which will give an extra option in midfield which could let Holt / Halliday run-in from deep and can swap sides with McKay to ensure a challenge to full-backs on either side.

Big Tav will bomb forward and Wallace, too, posing problems for their midfield and defence who are used to ponderous possession side-to-side passing.  

I'd be tempted to get Waghorn on the bench ready for a final twenty minute run out.

I'm disappointed Harry Forrester is out.  Not only is he a handsome chap, but he's really added something in attack and is ideal for the rotation of forward positions Warbs likes to employ.

I'll go:

Foderingham

Tavernier     Kiernan     Wilson      Wallace

Ball

Holt          Halliday

Shiels          Miller          McKay

Shiels can drop back which will give an extra option in midfield which could let Holt / Halliday run-in from deep and can swap sides with McKay to ensure a challenge to full-backs on either side.

The only other option is having Zelalem in place of Shiels but I suspect you've got the starting 11 right.

The only other option is having Zelalem in place of Shiels but I suspect you've got the starting 11 right.

Aye, it's really a question of who to replace Forrester.

I was wondering if an outside shout would be Clark in the middle with Miller and McKay rotating sides on the wing, but Miller has been really good the last wee while and I wouldn't want to switch him out of the middle. 

Aye, it's really a question of who to replace Forrester.

I was wondering if an outside shout would be Clark in the middle with Miller and McKay rotating sides on the wing, but Miller has been really good the last wee while and I wouldn't want to switch him out of the middle. 

Nicky Clark hasn't really 'got' Warburton's system so I wouldn't start him.

Miller's had a really good season - and is a more complete player this year than he's ever been.  I'd love him to score on Sunday.

This is when we see how thin the squad is, a few injuries/cup tied players and we're down to the bare bones for this game. Not to keen on players who'll be away soon but I'd probably go with Clark rather than shiels.

Archived