Rangers v Celtic

hoopy1967

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:lol: Mayhem today me thinks

As for the game taking place, got to say the pressure's all on us. Win and it's just a normal game, lose and the embarrassment will be terrible. Hopefully we rise to the challenge, need to see the real Brown, Mulgrew etc today, would think the experience will drag us through

post-42805-14608814183011_thumb.jpg

Hoping for "scenes that disgrace Scottish football today" lads, hunners of sectarian songs, fights on the pitch and in the stands and generally a mass brawl occasionally involving a football.

Don't let me down like last time.

Andy Halliday to be carded anytime 6/4 with McBookie if anyone's interested

Imagine wanting Rangers to win at the expense of a Euro spot for us :lol:

Embarrassing and I hope Rangers get cuffed tomorrow.

Oh aye, a Euro spot for us. Well, so what? As I've said, I'll pass on that because Europe for us amounts to two games at the start of a season and going by past experience, they never provide anything to shout about. So I hope that 'Rangers' win today simply because I despise Celtic and the fallout from it will be hilarious. And do you know what? I dont think I'm the only Mothetwell fan who thinks along those lines either. Do you think if the roles were reversed any we needed 'Rangers' to win in order for us to get a wee European tour then the same Motherwell fans who've said that they hope Celtic hump them would say that they wanted 'Rangers' to win so enthusiasticly? Nah, neither do I.

Do you think if the roles were reversed any we needed 'Rangers' to win in order for us to get a wee European tour then the same Motherwell fans who've said that they hope Celtic hump them would say that they wanted 'Rangers' to win so enthusiasticly?

Yes.

Oh aye, a Euro spot for us. Well, so what? As I've said, I'll pass on that because Europe for us amounts to two games at the start of a season and going by past experience, they never provide anything to shout about. So I hope that 'Rangers' win today simply because I despise Celtic and the fallout from it will be hilarious. And do you know what? I dont think I'm the only Mothetwell fan who thinks along those lines either. Do you think if the roles were reversed any we needed 'Rangers' to win in order for us to get a wee European tour then the same Motherwell fans who've said that they hope Celtic hump them would say that they wanted 'Rangers' to win so enthusiasticly? Nah, neither do I.

:lol:

You're a fucking roaster.

Archived