Rangers v Celtic

hoopy1967

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That was a shocking level of football. Fair play to rangers, they were by far the better side. Celtic only seemed to be able to lift it after they went behind

Only briefly, too. Assumed once they got their goal early in the 2nd half they'd take control of the game and win, but they only seemed able to play well and threaten Rangers during the occasional wee bright spell.

I have been waiting for a new hate figure in Scottish football since Steven Naismith left but now Andy Halliday has appeared. Paraded as a hero because he joins in with a song or two rather being a quality player. Horrendous person.

What a shambles from Celtic, Deila can't be lasting much longer.

Good win for Northern Ireland there, Republic of Ireland didn't look up to most of the match. Horrific standard of football though, extra time was embarrassing to watch with players falling about knackered left right and centre.

I have been waiting for a new hate figure in Scottish football since Steven Naismith left but now Andy Halliday has appeared. Paraded as a hero because he joins in with a song or two rather being a quality player. Horrendous person.

Halliday was surprisingly good today.  I had expected him to run about daft kicking players but it was actually a mature performance from him.

Fucking embarrassing. Fair play to Rangers though, totally outplayed us and deserved the win.

Annoying as f**k with the penalties, had 3(?) chances to go ahead and bottle each one. No chance Deila will last till the end of May

What a shambles from Celtic, Deila can't be lasting much longer.

"One of their own" after starting at Ross County, getting dumped by Rangers and then going through Livingston, Middlesbrough, Walsall, Blackpool and Bradford. Nae bother,

Didn't deserve to win that going on the 1st half performance alone. Can't believe we actually took it to penalties.

Fucking shite.

Exactly, a miracle we got that far

Never thought that we had a hope in hell tbh, especially with us being in such a weakened state but there wasn't very much between the two sides. Good confidence builder for us and we should be able to build on this.

Obviously our manager needs to learn how to roar...

Archived