Best overall politician ? #snp

Glenn Medeiros

Vote.   

55 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The Sturgeon bandwagon shows no sign of slowing down. Any suggestion she's a number 2 have been quashed, and her personal rating are excellent. But, Alex transformed the party from also-rans into the most successful party in Scottish devolved history. From 30 members in Bridge of Allan to 10's of thousands at the Hydro.

I'm not asking legacy: Just who's the more able.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Probably wee Nic, purely because a decent percentage of the population find Eck too smug, which is probably an inevitable side effect from wiping the floor with virtually everyone he debated with. The opposition seem to have found it hard to get a handle on the best way to undermine her personally, which admittedly isn't a massive achievement when your most regular opponent in the assembly constantly looks like she's going to stomp off to her bedroom in a strop, possibly to listen to The Smiths or Sisters of Mercy while compiling John Major-style b*****d lists.

Funny, as I remember hearing that Sturgeon wasn't well liked within the party about fifteen years ago. Hasn't she done well.

Salmond has transformed politics in Scotland and laid the ground for independence. Sturgeon will hopefully deliver the coup de grace and if she changes the mood of this country in the way a Salmond led party did then she's a certainty to achieve independence.

I liked Alec, he was a geme c*nt.

Liked Salmond, but it's clear to me that Sturgeon is better. Sturgeon has every bit of the steel and none of the arrogance.

Salmond is an absolute lad though.

Salmond has transformed politics in Scotland and laid the ground for independence. Sturgeon will hopefully deliver the coup de grace and if she changes the mood of this country in the way a Salmond led party did then she's a certainty to achieve independence.

:thumsup2

Both Salmond and Sturgeon are outstanding politicians. Maybe a wee bit of a cheeky maverick about Salmond. Sturgeon has a better reach and is sweeping up the women vote.

Hard to chose in this one...

Is says Best overall politician nothing about if it is a current politician or alive or dead etc etc

My god you are monumentally stupid.

It's a binary choice you abject cocksocket.

You can't deny Salmond's ability as an out and out politician and debater, but Sturgeon seems to be no less able in that regard, plus the public seem to prefer her.

I heart them both.

My god you are monumentally stupid.

It's a binary choice you abject cocksocket.

You can't deny Salmond's ability as an out and out politician and debater, but Sturgeon seems to be no less able in that regard, plus the public seem to prefer her.

I heart them both.

Good to see your still in the sewer with your abuse fide,its what i now expect from you, cocksocket haha

Archived