Motherwell v Aberdeen

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

McGhee just can't help himself when it comes to letting his 'position' as media darling rent-a-quote override his actual position as manager of Motherwell,or anywhere else for that matter.

For him to come out and say that he needs to be seen to be fair in terms of what team he puts out against Aberdeen and Celtic is as needless as it is ill advised as this has nothing to do with him or us and we need to be picking up points to benefit ourselves and no one else.

Incidentally, McGhee had no problem dropping half the first team and regular first choice goalkeeper for a match against his beloved Celtic during the run in in his first season of his first spell with us, so that kind of blows his "I need to be seen to be fair" right out the water.

The man is just a bag of wind and pish.

Well at least I'll know who to blame if we f**k this up.  FFS Alex get a grip of yourself.

Fair enough, I sometimes forget the Aberdeen players read the match threads on Pie and Bovril before a game 

It's hardly us playing our reserves but we've got a 19 and 20 year old in midfield one of whom hasn't started a game in the time McGhee's been here (or even had any minutes on the park).

We're missing one of our first pick centre halves as well and 3 of the subs are from our 20s team.

Jinxed it.

Not really. It still remains the same. If we win all our games, we win the league. It would mean beating Celtic at parkhead probably on the last game of the season.

But one game at a time as they say. I wonder how that last minute goal will affect our performance today. Hopefully positively but you never know.

Not really. It still remains the same. If we win all our games, we win the league. It would mean beating Celtic at parkhead probably on the last game of the season.

But one game at a time as they say. I wonder how that last minute goal will affect our performance today. Hopefully positively but you never know.

No we can win all of our games, including Parkhead, and finish 2nd.

Archived