Motherwell v Aberdeen

See McGee is quoted as saying one of the reasons he is considering this is fairness to Celtic who you play in a few weeks.

What a p***k thinking of the team he supports instead of his employers,if I were a well fan I would be well pissed off at this.

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

See McGee is quoted as saying one of the reasons he is considering this is fairness to Celtic who you play in a few weeks.

What a p***k thinking of the team he supports instead of his employers,if I were a well fan I would be well pissed off at this.

Have no issue if the game was off......

.....until I heard the McGoo interview. Thought that was poor. You either have an available team or not. You dont base it on how strong it is as a favour to Celtic.

Adam Rooney played and scored against Dundee, a team who are competing for a top 6 place with Motherwell, back in January. It's only fair that we postpone this game until Rooney is fit enough to play.

In the words of Mark McGhee: "I want it to be fair. I want to beat them both with the same team."

f**k Mark McGhee: lying piece of shit, rubbish football manager, arsehole.

Don't hold back...

Shame a player that delivered so much for the Dons can be so despised.

I am sure the game will go ahead even with a few players missing.

It would have been tough enough to get even a point, but this has all the hallmarks of a walkover.

Then again

The Herald interview he did after he left us was the worst of the lot. He accepts absolutely no blame for being our worst ever manager. It's a shame one of the Gothenburg greats has turned out to be such an arrogant bitter man.

Also produced this gem:

McGhee has promised to pick me up at Brighton station. In the event, there’s a change of plan and he instructs me to meet him outside a sex shop. Wearing designer sunglasses, he arrives on foot. Is he formatting revenge of some kind?

Archived