Motherwell v Aberdeen

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Enjoy trips to Fir Park so heading through to this one. Expecting another nervous afternoon with us scrambling a late winner. Any of the Well fans advise of any decent places for food that cater for kids.

Not saying its any good but theres one of those big world buffet places opened up near the stadium , at the junction with Airbles Road.

No drinks licence but youre a 2 min walk from the away fan friendly New Century and Windmill Bars if youre after a pint.

Looking forwards to this , should be goals , most of them probably at our end , we have a chance though and should be a good atmosphere whatever

ByTheMin Aberdeen Retweeted

Gavin McCafferty â€@GavinMcCafferty  15m15 minutes ago

Motherwell struggling to field a team against Aberdeen after bug hits Fir Park. May consider postponement request if situation gets worse

ByTheMin Aberdeen Retweeted

Gavin McCafferty â€@GavinMcCafferty  10m10 minutes ago

Mark McGhee says six first teamers showed symptoms yesterday and only 15 players fit across whole club including entire under 20s  squad

John Barr back in town?

We had a game called off vs St Johnstone about 8 or 9 years back when we had about 8 fit players available, they would have pannelled us. Obviously we beat them in the rematch months later and they lost out to Gretna for promotion on the last kick of the ball.

I'd like the game to go ahead. I booked a trip to Glasgow including this game, a friends gig, and a comedian.

My train doesn't get in on time for my pals gig.

The comedian has cancelled his gig.

If this goes I'm gonna have to spend time with my friends!!!

I would hope that sensible heads reign here.  A good relationship with our fellow clubs is essential and in the same way Motherwell agreed to postpone our match in 2007 prior to the Copenhagen game we should be just as oh-so-fucking helpful as they were then too.

Christ, you dandies love a grudge, eh?

Archived