Peterhead vs Cowden

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hopefully we can keep things ticking over, we have not been at our best for a few games but with a small squad & a few injuries players that have been on the bench are getting a chance to impress with a start in the team. Being at home & having nothing to lose it could be a open game & given Cowdenbeaths predicament would expect them to have a go.

Hopefully we can keep things ticking over, we have not been at our best for a few games but with a small squad & a few injuries players that have been on the bench are getting a chance to impress with a start in the team. Being at home & having nothing to lose it could be a open game & given Cowdenbeaths predicament would expect them to have a go.

If Rory is fit you don't need anyone else.

Keep the same shape and discipline as Saturday and we should be in with a shout of a shock. Sives although extremly slow takes up good positions and can read the game well. I think we will take a point. 

Keep the same shape and discipline as Saturday and we should be in with a shout of a shock.

To be honest I think we are due a slip up. Our performances have dropped and although we are keeping the run going I think it is coming if we don't pick up, on the other hand we seem to keep getting the results even when we don't perform.

Also what has happened at Cowden? I remember saying a few weeks ago I was shocked at your position, but now it is even worse.

To be honest I think we are due a slip up. Our performances have dropped and although we are keeping the run going I think it is coming if we don't pick up, on the other hand we seem to keep getting the results even when we don't perform.

Also what has happened at Cowden? I remember saying a few weeks ago I was shocked at your position, but now it is even worse.

Struggled after losing Gordon Smith and Andy Murdoch.

Peterhead's impressive run has to end something and runs like that always end against teams you least expect it to happen against so you never know we might get something.

No idea why the townies are desperate we win.

They have the league in the bag regardless what anyone else does.

Can't imagine many Cowden fans making this trek after the mauling last time.

Hats off to those who do, really hope it's a good result.

Been telling myself all week not to bother. I have a million other things to do. It will still be a fight with myself to not go and my lazy side will lose.

I would imagine because it would mean winning it at EEP rather than at Cliftonhill the following week when less of their fans would get in. Seems reasonable to me.

Archived