Peterhead vs Cowden

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just seen the highlights on the Cowden Facebook page. I like Adams celebration at full time. That's what we need a bit of passion/pride. He was obviously delighted at keeping a clean sheet. Hopefully we can keep this intensity for the remaining games. Great result yesterday. Well done to all concerned.

Makes a change from him spittin' the dummy out and storming off when Cowden lose.

Spence & Sives make the SPFL team of the week for their performances on Saturday!

http://spfl.co.uk/news/article/spfl-team-of-the-week-50/

I thought Sives was brilliant on Saturday.  Exactly what we were needing - calm on the ball and strong in the air.  If we had him and Kerr as a centre half pairing we'd have no worries about survival!

Greig was his usual energetic self until his 'injury'.  Gave the Peterhead number 6 a few torrid moments.

I thought Sives was brilliant on Saturday.  Exactly what we were needing - calm on the ball and strong in the air.  If we had him and Kerr as a centre half pairing we'd have no worries about survival!

Greig was his usual energetic self until his 'injury'.  Gave the Peterhead number 6 a few torrid moments.

I agree completely.  Not trying to detract at all from his performance but I think it was him that got away with a glaring handball at the end of the game.

Archived