Peterhead vs Cowden

ame="Aberdeen Cowden" post="10306316" timestamp="1459078795"]

Excuse for what? We lost a game of football for the first time in 17 games, I am sure we will get over it.

Excuse for what? We lost a game of football for the first time in 17 games, I am sure we will get over it.

I'm sure Petreheed fans will already be over it. Your manager though is a different fish.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is the kind of attitude I have been worried about. This run has papered over some poor performances, especially the last month, and we need to be honest about that if we are going to do anything in the last 4 games and play offs.

Jim is usually quite honest in his summing up of games. Think he will accept that we were beat by a team that did what they had to do on the day & took their chance when it came. We have just been getting bye for a few weeks now & were going to lose at some point. We probably played better into the wind in the 1st half than we did with it helping in the 2nd. Cowdenbeath played ok for a team in their position & if they manage to do the same in their remaining games could possibly save their season. As for us hopefully we can bounce back next week with a win before our final then prepare for the play-offs.

Peterhead need t get their act together very quickly and pump Forfar next week! I fear their minds will be on the cup final tho and I think Forfar will be worth a punt next week.

Gutted I didn't stick a tenner on us yesterday tho, 10 - 1 was a great bet.

Peterhead need t get their act together very quickly and pump Forfar next week! I fear their minds will be on the cup final tho and I think Forfar will be worth a punt next week.

Gutted I didn't stick a tenner on us yesterday tho, 10 - 1 was a great bet.

Just because a 10/1 bet lands doesnt make it a great bet,its mug punting at its finest,big bet lands mug punter shouts it from the rooftops forgetting all the other punts that he has lost

This is the kind of attitude I have been worried about. This run has papered over some poor performances, especially the last month, and we need to be honest about that if we are going to do anything in the last 4 games and play offs.

First loss in 17 games, 20 league games.

Just seen the highlights on the Cowden Facebook page. I like Adams celebration at full time. That's what we need a bit of passion/pride. He was obviously delighted at keeping a clean sheet. Hopefully we can keep this intensity for the remaining games. Great result yesterday. Well done to all concerned.

Just seen the highlights on the Cowden Facebook page. I like Adams celebration at full time. That's what we need a bit of passion/pride. He was obviously delighted at keeping a clean sheet. Hopefully we can keep this intensity for the remaining games. Great result yesterday. Well done to all concerned.

That's whats been missing this season passion and pride both on and off the pitch apart from in recent weeks.Fair play to Grant.

He was smoking a fag Rie. Get him telt, those things give you cancer.

I do not think Nishy is a smoker, as I can tell if he is a smoker or not.  My dad died because of lung cancer as he loved smoking too much :(

Archived