Peterhead vs Cowden

The threat of eternity chained up in Rie's basement has kickstarted Nish into action. Bon chance in the second half Coos.

:lol:

Cowden will get more points on 2nd and 9th Apr, as I will ask my dad when I go to wash and polish his gravestone in Tokyo ^_^

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:lol:

Cowden will get more points on 2nd and 9th Apr, as I will ask my dad when I go to wash and polish his gravestone in Tokyo ^_^

I hope it helps. Nishy said you'd go the rest of the season unbeaten and who are we to disagree? 

Great result.

Impressive to beat a team who haven't been beaten in 20 games from a team in our position.Fighting tooth and nail it seems and we can't ask for better than that. Let's keep it up.

Credit to Grant Adam for the clean sheet

Let's go now and beat Ayr next Saturday.

Great result.

Impressive to beat a team who haven't been beaten in 20 games from a team in our position.Fighting tooth and nail it seems and we can't ask for better than that. Let's keep it up.

Credit to Grant Adam for the clean sheet

Let's go now and beat Ayr next Saturday.

Did Adam make a lot of good saves 316? I haven't seen the match report.

Loved Rodgers volleying miles over when clean through on goal. Had all the time in the world :lol:

Solid performance against a lacklustre Peterhead team. Only 4 real chances in the game - the goal, Spence off the post, Rodgers over and McAlister free kick.

Thought Blockley was lucky as hell to only see yellow for his tackle on McDaid who rightly was booked not long after for a retaliatory foul!

Onwards and upwards.

Did Adam make a lot of good saves 316? I haven't seen the match report.

Wasn't at the game so can't really comment but according to bbc match report 5 saves were made.

I was on edge watching the live text as it looks like Peterhead were searching for the equaliser but thankfully our defending has significantly improved recently.

If we keep up the same level of application we have a good chance of staying up.Fingers crossed

Wasn't at the game so can't really comment but according to bbc match report 5 saves were made.

I was on edge watching the live text as it looks like Peterhead were searching for the equaliser but thankfully our defending has significantly improved recently.

If we keep up the same level of application we have a good chance of staying up.Fingers crossed

At least it's down to us now, no more home slip ups.

At least it's down to us now, no more home slip ups.

Exactly time to return to home form.On our day we can be a really good team or be an absolute embarresment.

If we stay up I hope there has been hard lessons learned from this season in terms of consistency and application.

If we had applied the same level of application throughout the season there is no doubt we could have finished our target of 4th.

If we are in League One next season we can only dream but Kerr and Sives might be a good defensive partnership but can see them both getting deals elsewhere as with Spence unfortunately.

Hope Spence is okay after allegedly being injured.

Any game highlight and the managers' interviews from Peterhead TV? (If they have one.)[/quote

I'd love to hear McInally's excuses.

Excuse for what? We lost a game of football for the first time in 17 games, I am sure we will get over it.

Archived