Player Of The Year

Shinnie has been Aberdeen best player by a mile this season as Jonny Hayes isn't consistent enough. It is obvious that Griffiths will win player of the year, not so sure about young player of the year but we don't really have anyone regular enough to be up for that award.

Bold statement.

(Having seen the post on a desktop computer now, only app users will get the above hilarious bit of #bantz)

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sorry, I lashed out. You're probably right, I'm just absolutely bylin' folk are trying to put Jackson Irvine into the best player in the country category. Baffling, amusing and scary all at the same time.

Irvine is alright, but have to agree. Tbh there's not many players at any club who stand out week in week out, which is I suppose why most of the quotes are for goalscorers

By the way the correct answer for YPOTY is Ben Hall. You only need to look at Motherwell's results when he on the park vs when he isn't to see the difference.

post-12341-0-11958400-1458654290.jpg

And that should actually be 8 - 3 - 3 since Hall went off before Partick scored their winner and his replacement Diddy Kennedy fucked it up.

Makes it even more of a riddy for the Dons, losing to a side without our best centre back and our diddy replacement gifted them a penalty

Jackson Irvine is probably my favourite non-AFC player in the league. His style of play, his hair, his accent, plus he's a genuinely effective box-2-box midfielder, not something we see much these days.

Griffiths, Hayes, Shinnie and Hemmings for POTY

Teirney, Irvine, Walker and Rogic for YPOTY

The Cellic Bois will win it, they've pretty much carried the team all the way through.

Archived