Player Of The Year

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stewart's goal against Ross County was probably around the time votes were taken place for player of the year. Probably fresh in most players mind of what he's capable of doing and what he's actually done this season.

It was a surprise to me that's he's actually there but fair play, two years in a row for the lad. Griffiths and Hemmings for me were stick ons, haven't seen much of Aberdeen so can't really comment on Hayes.

I personally would of had Jamie MacDonald in there instead of Stewart.

RussellAnderson, on 27 Apr 2016 - 18:35, said:

Griffiths deserves it. That Celtic team are garbage and without him, even as inconsistent as Aberdeen have been this season, they wouldn't be top of the league.

Let's not kid ourselves, they would be. If Aberdeen managed to put in a challenge that the Celtic board thought was even remotely threatening, Deila would have lost his job a long time ago.

Let's not kid ourselves, they would be. If Aberdeen managed to put in a challenge that the Celtic board thought was even remotely threatening, Deila would have lost his job a long time ago.

Ah well mabye so.

But teams as they are, if Griffiths hadn't had the season he's had, they'd be as good as us.

I never expected a Dee to win it. And as soon as I saw the media reaction to three Dee's being in the team of the year, it pretty much killed off all hope I had. (I know the votes are in before this). Don't begrudge Griffiths his victory, but having seen a rawer version of Griffiths at Dens and obviously a more complete player at Celtic, I certainly wouldn't bet on Griffiths getting near Hemmings tally if he was back in a Dark Blue shirt.

Guest Asap

You could argue scoring 21 for Dundee is more impressive than scoring 30 for Celtic. Then again, his goals have effectively won the league, so can't argue too much.

f**k up then.

Archived