Aberdeen v Hamilton, 3-4-16

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It take Canning until 3-0 down to realize 3 centre halves isn't working . We never stopped a ball getting into our box from the flanks. Docherty at right wingback was a joke. Never a defender in a million years. Imrie absolutely dire. Augustine clearly no where near fit enough to start. Diaby's a carthorse. Crawford a passenger again. What the f**k was Ziggy thinking at that howler? A walk in the park for Aberdeen. We got off lightly with a 3-0 defeat with bad finishing and good saves from McGovern. Hartley must be licking his lips after watching that shambles.

Perfect win to set us up for Tynecastle. 

Not a poor performance from anybody in a red shirt. Hayes, McLean and McGinn are a joy to watch in full flow. We are a much better team when Flood is on the pitch. Two or three good chances to add further gloss to the scoreline in the second half, but it just wasn't to be. Hopefully any damage done to Taylor isn't overly serious. 

Hamilton were very poor. Kurakins particularly struck me as being completely out of his depth. 

Same again on Friday. 

Might ruin my hair

Ha!

I don't have that problem. :lol:  :lol: 

Really enjoyed the first half today.Some good football played.

Hamilton had a bad day at the office but we were pretty impressive.

Need another performance like that on Friday. Wish I was ther but unfortunately family duties call. And LEGOLAND.

Well, that was the worst first half performance I've seen since Haminter Academiclol came to Dens and took 4 in 45 mins.

Of course we will now f**k it up against you to cost the top 6. That fat boy will probably score.

Thank you.

We're just a laughing stock at the moment. Any other club under these circumstances would be looking to get a new manager in but our board are perfectly content to let Canning shamble his way through.

It's honestly the worst football I can remember ever watching, and I don't just mean that as an Accies fan. It's absolutely mind boggling that anyone at the club finds it acceptable.

We have two of the best wingers and two of the best full backs in the league so he plays three at the back and we run riot from the off. Crazy tactics.

That in itself is absolute lunacy. You know when even Chris Sutton is denouncing the tactics that it's bad.

On a grander scale, though, it's far from an isolated incident. Under Alex Neil our greatest attribute was our highly acclaimed midfield passing game that contributed to many a great result. Celtic couldn't cope with it when we beat them on their own turf, we beat Aberdeen 3-0 playing the same way.

Canning, however, has seemingly decided that "f**k this, we don't need a midfield" and instructed our defenders to hoof it aimlessly in the general direction of our solitary striker at the first possible opportunity. Our midfield are almost completely redundant.

It's embarrassing and above all else extremely frustrating that nobody is doing anything about this.

Lets be honest, you were like that before under Billy Reid. Alex Neil was just a brief, glorious, respite from your complete hoofball nature.

Lets be honest, you were like that before under Billy Reid. Alex Neil was just a brief, glorious, respite from your complete hoofball nature.

I agree, but the bulk of the squad that made Alex Neil's team great is still there. Crawford is case and point. We know that given half a chance he has bags of ability but under our current set up he's a complete passenger

Archived