Player/Team of the year

Seems like a reasonably fair choice. Don't think there's anyone overly controversial included or excluded.

Would agree with this.

Well done to Chris Smith as well. He was my choice for Stirling Player of the Season and in truth I would be surprised if there was a better Goalkeeper in the league this season. Probably a close choice with others also being praised (Muir & Dolan spring to mind) but Smith has been exceptional from start to finish IMHO.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would agree with this.

Well done to Chris Smith as well. He was my choice for Stirling Player of the Season and in truth I would be surprised if there was a better Goalkeeper in the league this season. Probably a close choice with others also being praised (Muir & Dolan spring to mind) but Smith has been exceptional from start to finish IMHO.

As much as the QP fans are going on about their keeper I have to say the Stirling keeper has impressed me in the last 3 games against us. (Hopefully he isn't tomorrow now ;) )

As much as the QP fans are going on about their keeper I have to say the Stirling keeper has impressed me in the last 3 games against us. (Hopefully he isn't tomorrow now ;) )

I think McLaren will give the Development Squad Goalkeeper Callum Binnie another 90 minutes again tomorrow, he did last week.

Do you agree that no qp players should be in the team of the year even our midfielder has scored 14 goals this season

I don't know about the whole QP squad. What I'm saying is I've seen the QP keeper 4 times and the Stirling keeper 3 times and Smith has really impressed me each time. He's a good keeper

I often wonder how they decide on the team of the year? Interesting to find out how many players in there have won their own teams player of the year. I know there are more than one from some teams.

PFA team? The players will have voted on it. That's why Marvin Andrews was in it last year despite nearly relegating two teams!

East Fife Supporters' Club Player of the Year - Nathan Austin

East Fife Supporters' Club Young Player if the Year - Scott Mercer

Players' Player of the Year - Kyle Wilkie

The Board of Directors Player of the Year - Pat Slattery

The Youth Academy Player of the Year - Nathan Austin

The East Fife Supporters' Trust Player of the Year - Kyle Wilkie

From what I've seen the best players in this division could definitely play league 1 or above. In no particular order, Austin, Linn, Smith, Linton, Walker, Gold, Wilkie, McGovern Cameron and Woods. I've no doubt there will be others but I think these guys have been a cut above

Bobby Linn won our Supporters PotY, Kane Hester got YPotY and Sir Richard of Ayrshire won our Players Player of the Year.

3 top lads. Glad to have them on board again.

Sir Ricky Little has been in the team of the year 3 times now.

Pretty impressive stuff as he heads into his 4th year with us.

Archived