How good a poster are you

My word. Both myself and Miley are in the green. And Throbber too; lawdy.   :blink:

Is there any way of working out how many greens and reds you've been awarded? Or given out, for that matter. Think I've only ever issued three or four Helens over the piece.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My word. Both myself and Miley are in the green. And Throbber too; lawdy.   :blink:

Is there any way of working out how many greens and reds you've been awarded? Or given out, for that matter. Think I've only ever issued three or four Helens over the piece.

Go to your profile and click on reputation.

Go to your profile, click on reputation, click on given/received. That will show you where you've given them out/received them.

I don't know if there is any way of finding out how many greens and reds you've received/given.

I was wondering if there was a way of seeing totals of greens and reds, rather than the difference or individual votes awarded. Thanks anyway, folks.

I'm a crap poster. Tried to stick myself to the wall with blu tak and fell off and broke my nose. 

It's quality not quantity that counts anyway....

...THINKS: better just go for quantity then... 

What did you do to Scotty Tunbridge and TBone stag :lol:

Think they are either the same person, or they are two dotting accounts belonging to another poster who I have annoyed. They've been doing it for nearly 2 years I think. :lol:

Archived