England

bobthespider

Mourinho has never developed a single young player in his entire career, he isn't about to start now.

Apart from when he played Carlos Alberto for Porto, and he scored the winner in the Champions League.

Or when he brought Cech (22), Terry (23) and Robben (20) in as mainstays of his Chelsea side.

Or when he regularly played Balotelli and Santon (both under 20) at Inter.

Or when he gave regular game time to Morata, Jese and Varane at Real Madrid.

Obviously.

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apart from when he played Carlos Alberto for Porto, and he scored the winner in the Champions League.

Or when he brought Cech (22), Terry (23) and Robben (20) in as mainstays of his Chelsea side.

Or when he regularly played Balotelli and Santon (both under 20) at Inter.

Or when he gave regular game time to Morata, Jese and Varane at Real Madrid.

Obviously.

Cech and Robben were multi million pound signings already on the way before Mourinho took over from Ranieri & Terry was already the captain so you can't really use Chelsea in this argument tbh.

Cech and Robben were multi million pound signings already on the way before Mourinho took over from Ranieri & Terry was already the captain so you can't really use Chelsea in this argument tbh.

And Rashfords already a Manchester United regular with England caps.

Supras was suggesting Mourinho will never play a youngster.

And Rashfords already a Manchester United regular with England caps.

Supras was suggesting Mourinho will never play a youngster.

Think he said develop them? You could argue that Robben & Cech were already established in their respective teams which led to Chelsea paying big money for them.

Fwiw I agree with you, Mourinho has shown that if the youngsters are good enough they'll play.

I seen the headline of "Stones could walk into Barca team" and that's where I stopped reading, what a clown.

I listen to TalkSport (yeah yeah I know) and this is an opinion held by near enough every single person that talks about him.

Such a good ball player etc etc. Gtf

The English John Soutar IMO

John stones had an awful season imo. He has the potential to be top class but he wouldn't be in my top 10 in the premier league. Makes far too many mistakes to be considered anywhere near world class.

Thing that annoys me about John Stones is the fact everyone talks about how hes still a youngster and should be allowed to make mistakes every week. Hes not even a year younger than Paul Pogba.

It's absolutely nailed on that Smalling will give away a penalty for shirt pulling at some point during the tournament.

I was just thinking the same thing! It's amazing how excited the commentary team can sound over a standard Rooney header which is straight at the keeper.

Thing that annoys me about John Stones is the fact everyone talks about how hes still a youngster and should be allowed to make mistakes every week. Hes not even a year younger than Paul Pogba.

What a strange thing to say.

Archived