Forfar v Peterhead 2.4.16

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I cannot see us winning another game between now and the end of the season, we look jaded and might have peaked too early - Livvy or Dumbarton will stay up after the play-offs as Division 1 is of poor quality this season!!

I was thinking the same - Brechin, Ayr and the Pars are our last 3 and all will be tough. We have to beat Ayr though before the play offs.

I was thinking the same - Brechin, Ayr and the Pars are our last 3 and all will be tough. We have to beat Ayr though before the play offs.

Finishing 3rd played out OK for us last season. Stranraer had to travel up to us midweek before the second leg down there on a Saturday in the semifinal. Fewer away fans made the journey midweek. Every little advantage helps.

Nothing to do with us fortunately. A spoofer at the wind up.

See that's the brechin mafia mentality,think they know everything about what happens at the glebe or who supports them.I am not a wind up merchant just giving my opinions about this season.I have been going to the glebe for many years now and haven't enjoyed this season.

See that's the brechin mafia mentality,think they know everything about what happens at the glebe or who supports them.I am not a wind up merchant just giving my opinions about this season.I have been going to the glebe for many years now and haven't enjoyed this season.

Good for you.

If you were a genuine fan , why would you be happy that your relegation rivals picked up points which might help  put your team down ? 

Good for you.

If you were a genuine fan , why would you be happy that your relegation rivals picked up points which might help  put your team down ?

Having good football knowledge I'm just recognizing what a good result in beating Peterhead is,as they are going for promotion and Forfar are struggling.

Aye I saw the Brechin and Cowden results after the Loons win and skipped home full of joy that they too had great results.

Exactly as I did !!   :lol:

I do wonder what goes through his heid at times  (well all the time )  .........1 cell more and he could be dangerous.  Definitely not "mafia" material .  8)

Exactly as I did !!   :lol:

I do wonder what goes through his heid at times  (well all the time )  .........1 cell more and he could be dangerous.  Definitely not "mafia" material .  8)

You can keep the mafia membership,you're all idiots that think you know more than everybody else that what goes on at Brechin,but sometimes other people know more than you.

Having good football knowledge I'm just recognizing what a good result in beating Peterhead is,as they are going for promotion and Forfar are struggling.

Bollocks! If you'd read my post earlier in the thread, then you'd have had some knowledge. Now piss off back to a Brechin thread, you miserable twat.

Oh Farfar have a mafia too,I will not be dictated too.

Showing your footballing knowledge right there sunshine :lol:

What do you think the Toon part of his username means you utter roaster?

He clearly think's he's a loon from the toon ;)

Archived