Forfar v Peterhead 2.4.16

Oh Farfar have a mafia too,I will not be dictated too.

What an absolute trumpet! Nae surprised some of you Brechin posters are losing the will to live! Calls himself a fan, yet seemingly only wants to see Brechin fail. Oh, & Doddddddds too!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What an absolute trumpet! Nae surprised some of you Brechin posters are losing the will to live! Calls himself a fan, yet seemingly only wants to see Brechin fail. Oh, & Doddddddds too!

Ach abody knows he's not a City fan.   Just someone with a grudge trying to wind folk up. This meltdown could be quite monumental in the P&B archives though .      

Keep watching. 

My vote for Player of the year (and boy was that a struggle - not many candidates this season).

On reflection - that's who I should have voted for too - like you say, not many outstanding candidates this season - I plumped for #11 Danny D on the basis of his early season form and the fact that he's now looking like one of our most dangerous players again.  Think TOB will get it though.

On reflection - that's who I should have voted for too - like you say, not many outstanding candidates this season - I plumped for #11 Danny D on the basis of his early season form and the fact that he's now looking like one of our most dangerous players again.  Think TOB will get it though.

A few folk voted for Michael Travis, what a loss he has been for us.

A few folk voted for Michael Travis, what a loss he has been for us.

Travis is certainly a threat at set pieces but I think he's missed more games than he's played this season - people maybe harking back to last season's performances?

For me, he's been playing injured for much of the season and while this is really admirable, his performances have reflected that.

ETA - in fairness to the lad - 6 goals is about 1 in 3 for games played this year, so maybe not a bad shout.

POTY was difficult. TOB on current team selection I would think but Yano has been our most consistent performer this season for me. No disrespect to Yano, but the above probably suggests why we are where we are. If others had performed to their abilities and been likely POTY material we would be much further up the league.

Edited due to fat fingers.

Nicky Reily sold the jumpers for the first,stigs fault for the 2nd

Have to disagree, Stig didn't stick to his man and a very simple ball played inside him and he was redundant.  That's how I remember it anyway and I stand to be corrected again!!!

Are there any highlowlights available?

Have to disagree, Stig didn't stick to his man and a very simple ball played inside him and he was redundant.  That's how I remember it anyway and I stand to be corrected again!!!

Are there any highlowlights available?

Oh yes, you'll get them on Youtube / facebook the night of the match most weeks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aow6G8r_Zko&feature=youtu.be

Archived