Partick Thistle v Dundee United, April 5th (Tuesday), K/O 19:45

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The BBC commentator mixing up Osman and Amoo at the goal :lol: And our goal doesn't look offside at all.

Twice he called Dumbuya "Amoo" and twice called Amoo "Osman". Fucking useless Beeb.

It actually doesn't look offside but hard to confirm with the one angle we have to go on.

Twice he called Dumbuya "Amoo" and twice called Amoo "Osman". Fucking useless Beeb.

It actually doesn't look offside but hard to confirm with the one angle we have to go on.

He (CY) said Pogba was coming on for Fraser and it was a bold attacking move. :lol:

Eta: I'm getting mixed up now, it was Pogba that came on going by the reports, he said Dumbaya was coming on, couldn't tell his arse from his elbow last night.

Didn't hear it personally. However, according to Twitter, Chick Young got Demel and Morris mixed up.

The BBC commentator mixing up Osman and Amoo at the goal :lol: And our goal doesn't look offside at all.

Shouldn't have stood regardless.

Free kick to Thistle for Dows shocking dive would have been the correct decision.

Excellent work. :lol:  However in reality, a puffin is only about the size of a blackbird.*

*I think I heard this on a nature programme. (could be wrong) 

Thank you.

That commentary is a disgrace. Three times, at least, he gets the players names wrong. You could forgive it if it was live, but it's recorded in a studio after the fact.

AND somebody will have checked it before giving it the OK

Archived