Sons v Rovers

Dumbartons biggest concern should be what size Nade will be after a month of no running.

Maybe you should wire his jaw shut

You do realise he's probably in a better shape than you'll ever be in? The guy's an absolute machine. He was overweight over at Hearts, but he's fine now.

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not only are we a Jekyll and Hyde team from match to match we can do it within the same game. From looking reasonably comfortable in the first half we went to fairly clueless in the second. I'm not sure if Raith changed tactics at half time but it's been a fairly common feature of our season that we've collapsed in the second half of matches, especially since new year.

Not only are we a Jekyll and Hyde team from match to match we can do it within the same game. From looking reasonably comfortable in the first half we went to fairly clueless in the second. I'm not sure if Raith changed tactics at half time but it's been a fairly common feature of our season that we've collapsed in the second half of matches, especially since new year.

McKinnon came out in an interview on Thursday and said that hes going for 3rd place, which showed in todays starting 11. Nae luck.

Hope Dumbarton stay up. Good Club. Decent fans. Decent posters on here.

Livingston FC, your time is up, down you go.

Doubt it, wont make a difference to the play offs coming 3rd or 4th and risking players for suspensions and injuries in the last game before the play offs would be stupid. Besides if Hibs don't beat Dumbarton we're fucked anyway and if they do then they'll prob be beyond Raith by the last game.

Oh and you do realise we can still stay up through the play offs if that's where we finish, we're by no means down.

Doubt it, wont make a difference to the play offs coming 3rd or 4th and risking players for suspensions and injuries in the last game before the play offs would be stupid. Besides if Hibs don't beat Dumbarton we're fucked anyway and if they do then they'll prob be beyond Raith by the last game.

Oh and you do realise we can still stay up through the play offs if that's where we finish, we're by no means down.

It makes a difference to us as by finishing third you get the second leg at home and also the small matter of about £70k in end of season prize money. Apart from that carry on.

Decent 1st half, absolutely dreadful 2nd half.

Being 1-0 up at half time we we're effectively 45 minutes away from safety. To see us completely shite it was frustrating, especially given what's at stake.

I honestly thought Saunders was awful. I took along two mates who don't normally attend and both of them were shocked to hear he had a Scotland cap. What the f**k is the constant lump up the park all about!? When Nade went off he was lumping it to fuckin McCallum and Cawley. Bizarre.

Again Gallagher looked miles out his depth and it's pretty ridiculous he was brought in ahead of Waters, or even Taggart. Sheer favouritism when it comes to Gal.

Let's pray to Odin that Nade's hamstring injury isn't too bad.

That seemed like it had been coming for a while. The centre backs for Dumbarton have looked shaky all game. Wonder why they haven't moved Saunders into the middle

Been wondering that myself. One of my critisms of the gaffer is he has signed Frazer Wright, Gregor Buchanan, Darren Barr and Saunders. All of whom will want a start and who's best position is centre back. Barr and Saunders have played other positions so have been moved to accommodate. Square pegs and all that.

Grantie looked so sad. Cheer up Grantie, more chances yet.

Get the feeling he's genuinely gutted that it seems he's on the way out. I'm gutted too, he's not had his best season but surely worth keeping in the squad?

If allowed to leave he will be missed, he is the only player on the books that can win a long high ball in the air, even Harri isn't as good as Granty in that dept. I feel sorry for him too though his limited game time has left him off the pace and that showed early yesterday. Even more so since he was being asked to play out left early on, looked happier on the right wing but the dive was ridiculous, he should have swung the boot at that one.

Decent 1st half, absolutely dreadful 2nd half.

Being 1-0 up at half time we we're effectively 45 minutes away from safety. To see us completely shite it was frustrating, especially given what's at stake.

I honestly thought Saunders was awful. I took along two mates who don't normally attend and both of them were shocked to hear he had a Scotland cap. What the f**k is the constant lump up the park all about!? When Nade went off he was lumping it to fuckin McCallum and Cawley. Bizarre.

Again Gallagher looked miles out his depth and it's pretty ridiculous he was brought in ahead of Waters, or even Taggart. Sheer favouritism when it comes to Gal.

Let's pray to Odin that Nade's hamstring injury isn't too bad.

Agreed. I was quite hopeful at half time as Raith didn't do anything to concern me, then came the second half collapse.

I was sitting behind the Bellsmyre Fancy Dress mob and I could almost hear Nade's hamstring pop. Can't see him play again this season but hopefully we can sign him up again. Fair play to the Raith fans for their applause when the big man was limping away down the tunnel.

Archived