Sons v Rovers

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dumbarton were always on the verge of falling to bits but they have lost all their composure in the 2nd half. Haven't even attempted to pass the ball.

You could say that they have Livi'd it a bit in the second half but to be fair Rovers have upped their game after the break.

Never in doubt pal.

Aye, fair play buddy. Rovers bossed the second half however the last couple of minutes of added time your defence lost composure and looked nervous.

Safe journey home and all the best in the playoffs.

Obsessed

Still holding on to the last strand of hope we can avoid the play offs. If Nade is fecked with a hamstring injury it gives us hope that Dumbarton wont win anymore games as they'll struggle without him.

We still have to win at least 2 games ourselves though. QoS are there for the taking if we go out to try and win with 2 up front, Sevco will hopefully lose tomorrow and with their season over will be on Holiday mode, and Raith should be resting players up for the play offs, right i'll get back to planet earth now. :shutup

Still holding on to the last strand of hope we can avoid the play offs. If Nade is fecked with a hamstring injury it gives us hope that Dumbarton wont win anymore games as they'll struggle without him.

We still have to win at least 2 games ourselves though. QoS are there for the taking if we go out to try and win with 2 up front, Sevco will hopefully lose tomorrow and with their season over will be on Holiday mode, and Raith should be resting players up for the play offs, right i'll get back to planet earth now. :shutup

McKinnon came out in an interview on Thursday and said that hes going for 3rd place, which showed in todays starting 11. Nae luck.

Hope Dumbarton stay up. Good Club. Decent fans. Decent posters on here.

Livingston FC, your time is up, down you go.

I like the idea of Hibs losing too Rangers and Morton before we play next week.

But from a Raith point of view if Hibs get the same 2 results they got at home to Rangers and at Cappielow again then Raith next 2 are friendlies

If anybody can explain to me why Gallagher came into that team for Cawley? Cawley's poor, but surely Waters (or even Taggart) would've been better than him!!

Connolly was head and shoulders above everyone that pitch (inappropriate terminology, but you know what I mean). Love watching him play and can't believe Yinited didn't think he was up to the Premiership. You'll be hugely lucky to keep him.

That was a bit mince. We were actually quite decent in the first half, lovely finish from Nads for the goal, and a cracking ball from Walsh who looks to be finding a bit of form. Jaz made a few decent saves but we looked reasonably comfortable.

Then the disaster of a second half began. It looked to me like he shunted Lindsay wide to move Gallagher into the middle at half-time, but the team had so little structure it was difficult to tell. Knew Hardie would score, so that was hardly a shock.

After that we just seemed to chuck the gameplan. Dull long balls to absolutely nobody with Nade showing the only glimpses of quality we had.

Connolly, the wee magician, conjured up an absolute beauty. Goal of the season contending stuff, and no less than he deserved for a very impressive showing.

Nade got injured. I cried a lot. Looks like he might be out for a wee while, and frankly that's an absolute disaster.

Heffernan came on, and to be honest I think I offered more going forward than he did. He runs about a lot, but never seems in control of the ball, never mind looking threatening. The thought of seeing out the season with him upfront gives me the fear.

The third arrived as we sat deeper and deeper. Nice finish from Craigen, and again created by Connolly. Game over.

McCallum, who I'm not a massive fan of, came on and offered plenty more than the Heff. Won a few corners and fouls, and generally buzzed about fairly effectively. He played a part in winning the corner from which the Mantis - who hates the 'vers - nodded in. Visions of Willie Gibson crept into my mind, surely not?

Truth be told we could've had a late penalty as the auxiliary striker, The Mantis, had his shirt ripped off as the final cross came into the box, but we wouldn't have deserved it.

Good luck to Raith in their quest for third place and playoff victory. It would be nice to see Doncaster's face if either you or Falkirk won the playoffs  :lol:

Worried for our Nadeless run in now tbh

McKinnon came out in an interview on Thursday and said that hes going for 3rd place, which showed in todays starting 11. Nae luck.

Third will probably be beyond you before you play Livi though and it would be madness to play the full first eleven four days before the playoff if third isnt up for grabs.

Archived