2016 Scottish Cup Final - Hibernian FC v Rangers

Bambino7

I'd have thought it quite obvious that getting the Rangers team to come out and climb the steps for their medals would have been deemed unsafe when you've got the police and whoever else trying to hold the opposition fans off the pitch.N

Not really once the fans are back in the stands they aren't going to run on the pitch again at least until after the cup is presented which would be after Rangers got their medals.  

Edited by San Starko Rover

To be fair The Tedi and The_Kincardine have both been very gracious.

Some fellow travellers not so much...

Indeed.  There won't be a meltdown - we lost to a better team. Plus history has been made. Not even the oldest poster (even you) on the forum has seen Hibs win the Scottish Cup ;)

Crystal Palace double?

BBC Scotland will have been ordered by their masters in London to get to Wembley before kick-off, but wanted to get the news in first.

Edited by The Master

Despicable fanbase with no shame.

Congratulations on your victory and savour it the minority who stayed in the stands and celebrated without causing any bother.

We Are The People.

GIRFUY

Congratulations on your victory and savour it the minority who stayed in the stands and celebrated without causing any bother.

We Are The People.

Get it right fucking up you you vile bigot.

If it was Rangers or Celtic fans who ran on to the pitch in such numbers i dare say it would be a very different reaction from yourself and others. Hibs fans were out of order. As for the game itself, a great game to watch, which Rangers threw away due to poor defending.

Nae luck you auld bigot.

We Are The People.

Waaaaaaaaaah.

Sevco fans were the ones being the c***s.

We Are The People.

Sorry to hear that. I hope you recover soon. My thoughts are with you and your family.