2016 Scottish Cup Final - Hibernian FC v Rangers

Bambino7

11 minutes ago, Zing. said:

Very true. If your mob don't invade the pitch then there is no issue. It's not like any Sevco players were assaulted, every single one made it off the pitch safe and sound. 

The Rangers fans come onto the pitch and that's when the problems begin. Traynor commending the **** for showing incredible restraint in his first tear stained rant was brilliant reading :lol: 

I think rather than just simply seeing it as this or that , our way or your way , I you need to actually look in the middle and engage in common sense to see and actually come to terms with what actually happened , for some of the hibs fans who ran to that end in the manner they did then they were clearly asking for trouble and they got it , a good amount of the hibs fans did not exactly back away when the fighting took place although a fair few did . The ones that fucked off as soon as trouble started were probably caught up in the moment , the ones who got involved in the fighting got exactly what they were after 

Edited by forever_blue

5 minutes ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

"When Hibernian fans invaded the pitch"

Eh aye because no **** ran on right enough. I seriously hope we draw those losers in a cup at Ibrox and f**k them rancid

No rangers fans were on the pitch untill hibs fans came to our end of the ground 

Just now, Hibeesbounce75 said:

The **** still invaded the pitch, which your "clubs" statement is clearly trying to suggest otherwise.

The clubs statement says it does not agree with some of the points , it does not say which specific points so please tell me where it is "suggesting" otherwise 

Id like to go on record as saying if I had the chance to relive the day again, I would still invade the pitch and get it up the *** tramps.

Nae surrender.

If I had the chance, I wouldn't have stayed where I was.

I'd have fired up the other end and goaded the c***s.

This report + Rangers statement(s) is just the icing on the cake.

16 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Id like to go on record as saying if I had the chance to relive the day again, I would still invade the pitch and get it up the *** tramps.

Nae surrender.

^^^^ hides behind his bigger pals giving it the "come ahead" gesture type post IMO 

It's also hilarious that Traynor and the *** PR machine still fail to acknowledge that their fans entered the pitch. 

The game and the aftermath all worked out so perfectly. Couldn't have won it in a better way at all. Last minute goal. Pitch invasion. Thousands of raging ****. Heads gone still rolling on over two months later. Tremendous :lol: 

If I had the chance, I wouldn't have stayed where I was.

I'd have fired up the other end and goaded the c***s.

This report + Rangers statement(s) is just the icing on the cake.

This. One of my biggest regrets in life as a Hibs fan will probably be not going onto the park. Especially considering the seethe it's caused amongst the shite flingers.