Dundee FC vs Dundee United - The Doon Derby

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Simon Murray clearly isn't good enough for this level although tbf he seemed one of the few with the stomach for the fight. Lichtie1888 needs to stop wanking over him as its getting embarrassing now.

Wighton as well, he's not particularly great either. Did well for the goal even if it was utterly horrific defending, you could see what was happening a mile off.

Clearly we were watching different games.

Wighton's defensive work was immense last night. He protected Holt like Loy rarely does. United didn't get much joy down their right flank.

I must admit, I felt sorry for the DAB woman cradling the small child as they waved goodbye to the players at the end, but no sympathy for the rest of the cunters, especially tiny tears from 'The Hills have Eyes.'

Thank you.

:lol: 'cunters'

The dvd must be out soon

That would be handy because I still haven't seen the game again. The front of the Bobby Cox didn't give me a very good view of our goals. What a night though.

Clearly we were watching different games.

Wighton's defensive work was immense last night. He protected Holt like Loy rarely does. United didn't get much joy down their right flank.

United had no width so its a pointless statement

United had no width so its a pointless statement

Simon Murray ran the channels all night. Utd's goal came from this. Dixon and Knoyle both also got forward - Knoyle to resasonable effect, Dixon was just brutal.

I'm harsh on Simon Murray as I have seen nothing from him to suggest he's a footballer. He's basically Martin Boyle. The boy might be shite, but he's fit, quick and shite.

Simon Murray ran the channels all night. Utd's goal came from this. Dixon and Knoyle both also got forward - Knoyle to resasonable effect, Dixon was just brutal.

I'm harsh on Simon Murray as I have seen nothing from him to suggest he's a footballer. He's basically Martin Boyle. The boy might be shite, but he's fit, quick and shite.

Dixon was dreadful. Terrible player.

Aye that is basically murray. He is useful at pulling centre halves out of position. This would be fine if you had someone like armstrong to run into the space but they had f**k all

Archived