Dundee FC vs Dundee United - The Doon Derby

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really don't want to upset you. I now appreciate what a sensitive wee flower you are. If there's anything I'm posting that upsets you please let me know.

#dontupsetsensitivedeefiant

I feel I should get this on the table. Your comments inferring my children were the products of rape never offended me.

I did however focus on on them to highlight you for the hypocritical, disgusting human that you are, particularly in light of some of your previous comments on the subject of rape. I hope more people can see that clearly now.

FWIW if my friend said that to me in the pub in the correct context I'd be laughing along with him. If a pished up old jakey like yourself who I barely knew said it to me I'd have a slightly different reaction but seeing as this is the internet I really didn't take it to heart.

If we were to meet on a subsequent bus crawl etc I'd happily have a pint with you and we'd possibly even get on. It's the Internet mate, it's not serious.

Thank you.

"Hey guys, Dufcfan2000 here."

ETA I almost forgot about that guy who pitch-invaded at the united goal  :lol:  Simon Murray-esque levels of embarrassment 

It's best if you listen to 4:15 on repeat

"OH FOR FUUCKKS SSAAAAAAKE"

I ended up manly embracing with two of the folks in them pictures - pretty impressed I've not been snapped once. I was the dinghy staring at the fans in the Derry for about ten minutes after the game absolutely out of it.

I stayed for about five minutes after the game ended, in a rather futile show of defiance. I obviously did not look upset enough to be in any of those pictures.

I stayed for about five minutes after the game ended, in a rather futile show of defiance. I obviously did not look upset enough to be in any of those pictures.

Ditto.

Were you the other United fan that I shared a look with as we left - the look on his/your face (and probably mine too) said "Fucking hell, I saw it coming and it was still horrible"?

Ditto.

Were you the other United fan that I shared a look with as we left - the look on his/your face (and probably mine too) said "Fucking hell, I saw it coming and it was still horrible"?

I shared that look with a couple of guys on the way out. If you also thought "Fucking hell, that guy looks like Gary Harkins" then yes, that was me.

I must admit, I felt sorry for the DAB woman cradling the small child as they waved goodbye to the players at the end, but no sympathy for the rest of the cunters, especially tiny tears from 'The Hills have Eyes.'

Thank you.

Any way to watch a free re run of this online? I know some websites archive games on tv

Seriously stick to extended highlights if you can get them. The game was pretty dire.

My haircut was the reason I wasn't pictured, I'd assume.

You got a warning for saying footy once, but twice is a sending off offence. Get off.

And get doon.

I shall speak how I wish.

Thank You.

Nah you are right, Ive got a bad habit of saying "footy" rather than "soccer"

For shame

Archived