Raith Rovers v Hibernian Hibernian v Raith Rovers

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For the Anderson starting debate for me Connolly like the rest of the team were harried on the ball and lost it to easily. Having Andersons pace and physically would help us hold up the ball a little and hopefully provide more support during a counter

Is this what you're talking about?

"The Edinburgh side’s tendency to lose out on the big occasion has led to pundits coining a phrase when others do the same saying that they have “Hibsed itâ€." :)

It's hard to expect a more dignified sentence from the Dundee Courier unfortunately.  That kind of stuff is pretty corny on football forums let alone from a source with a published newspaper.

It's hard to expect a more dignified sentence from the Dundee Courier unfortunately.  That kind of stuff is pretty corny on football forums let alone from a source with a published newspaper.

It seems a fairly accurate comment to me, to be fair.

Have you got access to how much our players are on?

You do realise we have had two splendid cup runs covering any loses we may make from staying down? We have also sold over 6,000 season tickets already.

:lol:

Covering any losses, like last year when you lost 900k?

Started selling season tickets early which normally isn't good news.

No idea what the financial situation is but if you've kept a premier budget as Hibs have said then another year in the championship isn't ideal.

:lol:

Covering any losses, like last year when you lost 900k?

Started selling season tickets early which normally isn't good news.

No idea what the financial situation is but if you've kept a premier budget as Hibs have said then another year in the championship isn't ideal.

Omg £900,000. Doomed, I'm away to bake a cake and hope for the best :lol:

We have reached two cup finals and had plenty of big games. We have sold 6,000 season tickets so of course we will continue as a prem club down here.

Ticket pods actually open from 10:30 am tomorrow.

The ticket office will only be dealing with Raith tickets tomorrow Not cup final or season tickets. They are expecting a big walk up crowd tomorrow. No loyalty points available.

Omg £900,000. Doomed, I'm away to bake a cake and hope for the best :lol:

We have reached two cup finals and had plenty of big games. We have sold 6,000 season tickets so of course we will continue as a prem club down here.

6000 :lol:

Archived