Raith Rovers v Hibernian Hibernian v Raith Rovers

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a twelve months it's been, Ben.  This time last year was about the most torrid time I've known as a Rangers fan.

Wee note to the Hibees:  You were arrogant fuckers last year.  Nothing has changed.

A Rangers fan lecturing another team's supporters on arrogance? f**k me.

What a twelve months it's been, Ben. This time last year was about the most torrid time I've known as a Rangers fan.

Wee note to the Hibees: You were arrogant fuckers last year. Nothing has changed.

That was fairly interesting news m8.

I'll be really disappointed if they don't announce on-the-day ticket sales. Two days of business hours only sales at the arse end of Kirkcaldy will knock a few hundred off the travelling crowd. It should still be a great atmosphere in the away end, but we could do with as many as possible.

I think there will be a pod selling away tickets before the match. I can't say that is a grantee but we usually do.

If I see it confirmed I'll post it here.

Ray ramping up the mindgames in Dysart Chronicle today!

“I wouldn’t like to be in Alan’s position now. A goal down to a smaller team like us that he’s maybe derided, going back to Easter Road needing to win by a couple of goals after a season of talk about winning leagues, questioning peoples bottle. If I was him I doubt I’d be getting any sleep. I hope he’s okâ€

Http://dysartchronic.le/37688954

Archived