Raith Rovers v Hibernian Hibernian v Raith Rovers

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Raith brought a decent crowd to the 3-2 cup game a few seasons back, some proper scenes in their end too. Always kind of liked them since that game purely because of the atmosphere they created.

Excellent game, always remember Grant Anderson's back headered goal. Class

I'm not buying this crap about the pitch tbh, it didn't look that bad. Even if it was shite it doesn't say much for our team that we can't adapt to the conditions. We play in Scotland ffs, the pitches aren't going to be perfect all year round.

Word

I'm not buying this crap about the pitch tbh, it didn't look that bad. Even if it was shite it doesn't say much for our team that we can't adapt to the conditions. We play in Scotland ffs, the pitches aren't going to be perfect all year round.

Sound commonsense!!

Have a wee word with AS,if you would, oh, and take him a box o' hankies.....;)

Excellent game, always remember Grant Anderson's back headered goal. Class

My mate who's a hibee scored for Raith that game too.  Good atmosphere from your end regardless. 

Any chance of Stubbs coming out and withdrawing his claims about the penalty incidents? Stokes was lucky he never got a yellow card for it far less a penalty.

Can't see it.  He's convinced it was a pen for handball. 

This time last season I was a bag of nerves, strange seeing the hibees strutting aboot acting cool as fcuk.

If Raith grab an early goal I can see things going pear shaped for the ibs.

Any chance of Stubbs coming out and withdrawing his claims about the penalty incidents? Stokes was lucky he never got a yellow card for it far less a penalty.

Have you seen the 2 Hibs got v us this season?

Bet it isn't any less a penalty than they 2.

Have you seen the 2 Hibs got v us this season?

Bet it isn't any less a penalty than they 2.

Did you see the one we didn't get right before we got one?  That was more of a penalty than they 2. 

If you go by our cup Quarter Final crowds, your logic is very, very flawed.

If we take a 1000 I,d deem that as a good turn out for the second leg of a quarter final.I hope there is more as the teams deserving

Last nights result will probably add a wee bit more to our away crowd on Saturday. I'd hazard a guess we'll take a similar amount as what we took to the 3-2 cup game. 

Archived