Raith Rovers v Hibernian Hibernian v Raith Rovers

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is it co-incidence that Hibs went off the boil a bit when Stokes arrived?

I don't think Hibs can accommodate two bawbags like Cummings n Stokes. Ones enough.

Stubbs acts like a Fergie, but manages like John Barnes.

Both clubs would be a credit to Premiership. Can Stubbs do it? I honestly think McKinnon will out fox him with tactics.

This all-ticket pish for the second leg is a nonsense. You'll be lucky if there's 12,000 there on Saturday, with 2,000 Rovers fans at the very most not even filling the bottom tier of the away end.

The 12.30 kick off will put most people with a young family off going. Saturday morning is the time for kids football, swimming, drama, etc.

Here, what a view that boy must have from his windae watching the game. It would be class just sitting having a few cans, game right there.

I know. Bad news is you'd have to support Raith though.

The 12.30 kick off will put most people with a young family off going. Saturday morning is the time for kids football, swimming, drama, etc.

Time for that next week....

Lol😀

I don't see it that way in any shape or form. I went this game last night as a neutral and have to say I thought Hibs were by far the better team and Rovers took their only real chance, I have a feeling Hibs will turn this around at ER. They look to me a team with bags of energy, I didn't feel they were any way fatigued, thought they were strong all over the park except up front where they looked as they could still be playing tonight and still not scored.

I've was hoping Falkirk would benefit too from the extra 2 games but they have such a strong depth of squad. We will need to play well to beat them as I'm not sure they will be so charity minded up front if they manage to see off the Rovers on Saturday.

By the way, Rovers had no water hot or cold in the toilets in the home end... What's that all about? Manky buggers 😄

£20 for that? I thought I'd get a game at that price, robbing manky buggers come to think of it too!! 😄😄

Nope I can confirm, I was in the home end and washed my hands with water and soap after my pee pee....:P. Must have been just you ya clatty git.

The Hibs board and HSL merchants propaganda machine aka Hibs.net is still locked

The tossers who run that need to give themselves a shake

I can get on no problem. Think that's because I'm a member.

Archived