Raith Rovers v Hibernian Hibernian v Raith Rovers

9 of the wins this season have been 1-0 so don't get your hopes up.

5 others by 1 goal also

Big difference this game isnt one of the recent games from Rangers, Queen of the South and mainly Dumbarton, where the results didnt matter that much to the opposition, Raith have something to hold on to and like the Bayern v Athletico game, its up to the home team to attack to win by 2 goals, which brings pressure

One up top is fine - but it has to be Mark Stewart OR someone has to get forward and help Hardie when the ball goes forward. 

We started off last time with a 4-4-1-1 formation, we started the better then lost a stupid goal and couldnt get back into it, went 4-4-2 2nd half and dominated the 2nd half. 4-5-1 or slight variations of it can work but sometimes I think it shows too much respect to teams that shouldnt be getting it. I just hope for Raiths sake they dont play 4-5-1 and whimper out, tho wont be surprised if we play a 4-4-1-1 formation next Tuesday no matter the opposition 

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

5 others by 1 goal also

Big difference this game isnt one of the recent games from Rangers, Queen of the South and mainly Dumbarton, where the results didnt matter that much to the opposition, Raith have something to hold on to and like the Bayern v Athletico game, its up to the home team to attack to win by 2 goals, which brings pressure

We started off last time with a 4-4-1-1 formation, we started the better then lost a stupid goal and couldnt get back into it, went 4-4-2 2nd half and dominated the 2nd half. 4-5-1 or slight variations of it can work but sometimes I think it shows too much respect to teams that shouldnt be getting it. I just hope for Raiths sake they dont play 4-5-1 and whimper out, tho wont be surprised if we play a 4-4-1-1 formation next Tuesday no matter the opposition 

We get a similar result to that and it goes to extra time though. 

Here, what a view that boy must have from his windae watching the game. It would be class just sitting having a few cans, game right there.

I know. Bad news is you'd have to support Raith though.

Not necessarily:

91.png

:P

Just got 3 tickets the guy said there is 16 tickets left of the 1300 giving

Ah well looks like a lot of folk will need to chance their luck at the ticket pod. Never used that before but heard few folk saying that unless you get there early doors it can be a bit mental.

So we don't need 2 goals like Bayern did and lost. We score 1 or win by 1 we can win on pens.

Similar to the Hamilton play off that you can win on penalties ?

1-1 is my prediction for this game. Very hard fought though. Hibs will score first and try and get that second goal late on and get hit on the counter which will allow Hardie through on goal and if that boy gets a chance, he'll take it. Hibs back line dealt with Hardie brilliantly on Wednesday but now that they will have to open up eventually, will allow Hardie a bit more space to do his stuff.

Cuthbert

Thomson

Barr

Bene

Mckeown

Toshney

Davo

Longridge

Callachan

Anderson

Hardie

That would be my team, but got a feeling Stewart will start in place of someone as well as he does help defend quite a bit as well. So maybe Stewart on the wing instead of Anderson..

So we don't need 2 goals like Bayern did and lost.  We score 1 or win by 1 we can win on pens. 

If the Leith Giants don't win this game there will be huge clear outs at ER.

Mind you,lose to either Falkirk or Killie, same, same.... :(

Dark days ahead for Hibees, just no' good enough,soz.

One up top is fine - but it has to be Mark Stewart OR someone has to get forward and help Hardie when the ball goes forward.

Again I agree,personally would go with Hardie with support which he sadly lacked on Tuesday

Archived