Raith Rovers v Hibernian Hibernian v Raith Rovers

I hate to say it, because I've always liked him, but I'm very surprised at the amount of people suggesting Anderson starts tomorrow.

Yes, he is pacy but as well as pace we'll need to be precise and clinical on the break with any chances we get and Anderson's end product usually leaves a lot to be desired.

I really like the guy and I'd love him to prove me wrong if he gets a start but I think it's any two from Craigen, Longridge, Connolly, Harry and Stewart behind Hardie and ahead of the midfield 3 (Davo, Callachan and Toshney).

I'd probably go with Longridge and Stewart but that may be too attacking and not sure how fit Stewart is yet. I'm sure Ray will get it right.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If the Leith Giants don't win this game there will be huge clear outs at ER.

Mind you,lose to either Falkirk or Killie, same, same.... :(

Dark days ahead for Hibees, just no' good enough,soz.

Yep. Huge clearouts before the our Scottish cup final where we will play the u20s.

Similar to the Scottish cup semi with almost the same team of players.

So you can draw 0-0 and take it to penalties ?

Raith currently are a better team than Dundee utd, somehow the misfiring huge club Hibs failed to beat them without penalties.

You'd better hope Raith are as bad as Dundee utd at taking pens if you are depending on a penalty victory.

It would be pleasing if the game went to penalties, 120 mins followed by two games in four days for the winners

If the Leith Giants don't win this game there will be huge clear outs at ER.

Mind you,lose to either Falkirk or Killie, same, same.... :(

Dark days ahead for Hibees, just no' good enough,soz.

Most of our players are under contract for next season m8.

So you can draw 0-0 and take it to penalties ?

Raith currently are a better team than Dundee utd, somehow the misfiring huge club Hibs failed to beat them without penalties.

You'd better hope Raith are as bad as Dundee utd at taking pens if you are depending on a penalty victory.

It would be pleasing if the game went to penalties, 120 mins followed by two games in four days for the winners

Where did I say I was depending on pens? I said we don't need to win by a two goal advantage to proceed.

Are Raith better than Aberdeen Hearts Inverness and St Johnstone? Teams we didn't need penalties to beat?

Most of our players are under contract for next season m8.

If that's the case it makes the situation even worse!!

Low achievers on HIGH salaries.

Hibs just CANNOT afford to lose the play offs....you get me?   M8?

Where did I say I was depending on pens? I said we don't need to win by a two goal advantage to proceed.

Are Raith better than Aberdeen Hearts Inverness and St Johnstone? Teams we didn't need penalties to beat?

Playoffs are like another cup.

Hibs 2 - 0 Aberdeen

Hibs 1 - 0 Hearts

Inverness 0 - 2 Hibs

Hibs 2 - 1 St Johnstone

Raith Rovers 1 - 0 Hibs

What do you think? :P

Where did you see this?

Only thing ive seen is that he thinks the Hibs fans might get on their teams back if we keep it tight for a while, which is reasonable to assume.

He also said that Stubbs was showing pressure on Wed, which again, was reasonable.

Archived