Raith Rovers v Hibernian Hibernian v Raith Rovers

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All the student Hibees hoping folk will notice them using the word of the week - how embarrassing

Are you trying to turn this into Sesame Street or something?

Now we wait for someone to make a muppet pun

Good result for the Bairns tonight, both teams will have to go flat out in the second leg which will surely take a toll on whoever we meet in the semi.

Also good to see Stubbs get another boot in the baw.

Lol😀

I don't see it that way in any shape or form. I went this game last night as a neutral and have to say I thought Hibs were by far the better team and Rovers took their only real chance, I have a feeling Hibs will turn this around at ER. They look to me a team with bags of energy, I didn't feel they were any way fatigued, thought they were strong all over the park except up front where they looked as they could still be playing tonight and still not scored.

I've was hoping Falkirk would benefit too from the extra 2 games but they have such a strong depth of squad. We will need to play well to beat them as I'm not sure they will be so charity minded up front if they manage to see off the Rovers on Saturday.

By the way, Rovers had no water hot or cold in the toilets in the home end... What's that all about? Manky buggers 😄

£20 for that? I thought I'd get a game at that price, robbing manky buggers come to think of it too!! 😄😄

Archived