Raith Rovers v Hibernian Hibernian v Raith Rovers

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only folk in scotland that thought he was wrongly sent off were the panel. It mustve been Ray Charles, Stevie Wonder and David Blunkett. They basically said it was okay to nearly break a boys shin in two.

The only folk in scotland that thought he was wrongly sent off were the panel. It mustve been Ray Charles, Stevie Wonder and David Blunkett. They basically said it was okay to nearly break a boys shin in two.

You can argue it all you want, the fact is he was wrongly sent off.

Does anyone know what happened in the second half when it looked like David Gray elbowed one of our players and there was abit of a scuffle? couldn't see much from our end.

This time last season I was a bag of nerves, strange seeing the hibees strutting aboot acting cool as fcuk.

What a twelve months it's been, Ben.  This time last year was about the most torrid time I've known as a Rangers fan.

Wee note to the Hibees:  You were arrogant fuckers last year.  Nothing has changed.

What a twelve months it's been, Ben. This time last year was about the most torrid time I've known as a Rangers fan.

Wee note to the Hibees: You were arrogant fuckers last year. Nothing has changed.

Wasn't liquidation of your old club more torrid, remember, when your club died?

so what actually happened?

Absolutely hee haw, both players went for the ball and it came of the Raith player first for the throw. Raith player hit the deck holding his face got the free kick and was up seconds later.

It was right in front of me, actually thought the ref bought it the way he ran over.

No he didn't. He never played at all in that game. I don't know if we had seen much of him by then. He'd have only been 16 back then I think..

Talking about someone else from the very same area of Edinburgh ðŸ‘

I don't think 2 singers & a politician are members of an SFA panel m8.

Just heard about some fairly incredible news.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-19941-1421276720-11

Hibs have been on the phone to Falkirk this morning asking how many fans they should expect Falkirk to bring to Easter Road in the semi final. Rovers are apparently already aware of it. What is it with that club? That'll be the team-talk sorted already.

giphy.gif

Archived