Raith Rovers v Hibernian Hibernian v Raith Rovers

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Few incidents maybe a few Hibees can clear up seen as it was at their end of the ground:

What was the script with the hand ball shout (can't remember who was involved)? Seemed the entire aware support were screaming for it.

What was the script with the penalty shout when yon Hibs player looked to slip on his arse and McKeown then ballooned it back off him for a goal kick?

What was the script with the throw in that caused massive uproar in the Hibs end?

Few incidents maybe a few Hibees can clear up seen as it was at their end of the ground:

What was the script with the hand ball shout (can't remember who was involved)? Seemed the entire aware support were screaming for it.

What was the script with the penalty shout when yon Hibs player looked to slip on his arse and McKeown then ballooned it back off him for a goal kick?

What was the script with the throw in that caused massive uproar in the Hibs end?

I thought it was a penalty for handball to be honest.  The others where poor calls. 

I agree we miss Malonga but people seem to think about footballers like its FM and that the personal/family reasons that inform all of our career choices don't come into it.

We'd tried to punt him the window before at it fell through, he wanted away for family reasons. Don't think trying to keep him was a real option.

You get that in FM too now, tbf.

Clearly Stubbsy doesn't have the wherewithal to (Calmy) Tell him he can take a month off and come back when his head is right.

Or sign a a player that's one of his pals and stick him in the reserves.

Someone want to take Stubbs on a crash course

I think he already is.

Regarding (as mentioned elsewhere) players being tired and missing out on the 10 extra days rest that F'kirk have, hopefully Stubbsys boys will have a good 14 days to rest their weary bones and then sharpen up for taking on and beating Sevco.

And as for the Scottish, Hibs will clearly win the cup if things go to plan.

Inverness 2014-15, St Johnstone 2013-14, Celtic 2012-13 & Dundee Utd 2009-10 all put us out the cup and went on to lift it.

If only Morton hadn't blown it in 2010-11 it'd have been 5 years out of 5.

I think he already is.

Regarding (as mentioned elsewhere) players being tired and missing out on the 10 extra days rest that F'kirk have, hopefully Stubbsys boys will have a good 14 days to rest their weary bones and then sharpen up for taking on and beating Sevco.

Inverness 2014-15, St Johnstone 2013-14, Celtic 2012-13 & Dundee Utd 2009-10 all put us out the cup and went on to lift it.

Alloa put us out in 10-11, Morton were 11-12

I think he already is.

Regarding (as mentioned elsewhere) players being tired and missing out on the 10 extra days rest that F'kirk have, hopefully Stubbsys boys will have a good 14 days to rest their weary bones and then sharpen up for taking on and beating Sevco.

You're missing Hearts in 2011-12 when they hammered someone in the final. They didn't put us out.

Just noticed we are priced at 7/1 for a win on Sat or 15/4 or a draw.

That being said I know Hibs will come at us from the kick off, i have faith that McKinnon will be prepared for this.

A few notes from the video:

-Cummings definitely isn't offside when McGinn links the ball through, doesn't look like the linesman is flagging either given the blocking McKeown is giving him.

-I reckon Stokes should have been booked for diving when he tries to win the penalty from McKeown, doesn't look like there's any contact.

-The handball shout would have been harsh in the extreme.

-Looks like the corner we scored from should've been a goal kick.

Archived