Raith Rovers v Hibernian Hibernian v Raith Rovers

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Someone want to take Stubbs on a crash course on how to make a substitution? Just be prepared for him blaming the pitch when he fails the course

We genuinely miss malonga imo.

Better than Keatings and Dagnall and el alagui is always injured so would've been a good option to replace either one of stokes and Cummings when they aren't playing well. Also gave us a bit of composure on the ball. We seem to panic far too much infront of goal now

On Saturday, Longridge will start the game in place of either Connolly or Craigen. Stewart will start in place of Hardie. I would probably start Anderson as well. Pace is the key for Saturday. They will score. We will score. It's a case of us just needing to keep with them. I have faith the players can do it though. Really, really looking forward to Saturday now.

Better than Keatings and Dagnall and el alagui is always injured so would've been a good option to replace either one of stokes and Cummings when they aren't playing well. Also gave us a bit of composure on the ball. We seem to panic far too much infront of goal now

Not to mention the occasional Thundercunt he'd unleash into the top corner

Someone want to take Stubbs on a crash course on how to make a substitution? Just be prepared for him blaming the pitch when he fails the course

It's getting utterly shambolic now. The same thing has been happening for the whole season. I've honestly never seen a manager fail so many times throughout matches to notice what is happening and make changes accordingly. Last night is a prime example. The league cup final is probably is as bad as its been though, every fan in the stadium could see what was going to happen...he waits till County take the lead in the last minute then brings on Boyle. Genius.

Can't believe Gav is still peddling the line that all Hibs fans think Stubbs is wonderful. Load of shite.

malonga was always dangerous against us and always felt he was capable of producing something , letting him go and bringing in stokes is what has fucked up your season imo

Hibs fans telling us McGinn is fucked and needs a rest.

Stubbs doesn't see the importance of 10 days off in May.

Hibs fans still think Stubbs is great?

Well there's that, and the fact it also guarantees you a place in the Semi Finals..!

He was doing so well until it started to go wrong and you'd think he'd have learned from it after they got back on track a bit but no he's still blaming pitches and luck.

A game we weren't ever really in, and yet somehow still managed to win. HIs peppered our goal in the first half and had we gone in 2-0 down none of us could have really complained too much. Cummings miss was glaring, Cuthbert is well, well off his line when he chooses to lob it; he has a massive amount of room to play with and still over hit it. He's an exceptional player at this level but i'm not sure I could have him in my team, he's too infuriating, Stubbs must pull his hair out over him.

Hardie got zero change out of the Hibs back line and was pretty isolated for the duration truth be told, barring the wee spell after we scored. I genuinely, hand on heart, didn't know Craigen was playing until about 40 minutes in. We've heard from various sources that the number 10 role is his best position but I don't think I've ever seen him have a good game there. He's usually very good on the left but was just anonymous last night. Connolly didn't really get into the game, swapping him for Longridge was the correct decision. I'd start Louis on Saturday, he's been excellent for a few months now. Really direct and a strong runner, he can cause Hibs a lot of problems on the counter. Harry Panayiotou is the definition of cult hero, i've got so much time for him.

Ray with big decisions to make on Saturday. Got to think that all of Cuthbert, Thomson, McKeown Benedictus, Barr, Davidson, Toshney, Callachan and Hardie will play, plus any two of Longridge, Connolly, Craigen and Panayiotou. Then you've got Stewart, Robertson and Anderson in the equation as well. 

I think people are taking too much interest in Stubbs' interviews. People involved in the sport rarely come across particularly well in interview situations.

Can't say I've noticed anyone else in Scotland repeatedly come away with things that annoy me as a neutral. There is the odd one every now and then but Stubbsy is a repeat offender. He'd be driving me insane if I was a fan of the Hubs.

It's getting utterly shambolic now. The same thing has been happening for the whole season. I've honestly never seen a manager fail so many times throughout matches to notice what is happening and make changes accordingly. Last night is a prime example. The league cup final is probably is as bad as its been though, every fan in the stadium could see what was going to happen...he waits till County take the lead in the last minute then brings on Boyle. Genius.

Can't believe Gav is still peddling the line that all Hibs fans think Stubbs is wonderful. Load of shite.

It's been so obvious that he struggles to make subs at the right time or the right sub coming on since his very first game against Sevco in the petrofac cup last season at Ibrox. Robertson was struggling with cramp that night with about half an hour to go and he didn't sub him and then Robertson went down with cramp in extra time and Sevco scored.

I was quite impressed with him in the hour or so he played against us recently. The commentary team were raving about a turn he did last night as well. Let's not forget he was a mainstay in the Partick side that walked the league a few years ago. Hopefully he'll flourish on the best playing surface in Scotland next season.

Do you really spend time looking at other club's forums?

When I'm not busy at work and in need of some entertainment/comedic relief I occasionally have a wee look.

Archived