The St. Mirren FC 2016/17 Thread.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Capitão said:

What has he been saying?

Nothing spctacularly moronic by his standards, he has just talked negatively about fan ownwrship when on Sportsound, how it's a good idea in theory but not practice. I got the impression he didn't like the idea that genuine fans might have more access to information from the club before hacks like him.

1 hour ago, Swordfishtrombone said:

Nothing spctacularly moronic by his standards, he has just talked negatively about fan ownwrship when on Sportsound, how it's a good idea in theory but not practice. I got the impression he didn't like the idea that genuine fans might have more access to information from the club before hacks like him.

Because under the fan ownership model, it's less likely for this moronic wee individual to coorie into the regime and garner favour. 

Chick Young, as he always does, is thinking only about himself and his own personal benefit. He's a horrible wee cretin, if guys like Stevie Thompson, Tony Fitz and Bill Leckie (who is by no means perfect himself but is at least earnest in his support) are the guys we're proud to have as public supporters of the club, then Young (who feebly and thoroughly unconvincingly attaches himself to SMFC for some unbeknownst reason) is the skidmark on our undergarments. 

5 minutes ago, Wasps1 said:

Pot black remember you got relegated a few years back 

Am 100% sure jack Ross will turn it around 

When do you next play St.Mirren 

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh 

Why don't you suck St.mirren off?

9 minutes ago, Cowshed118 said:

No its not televised, we have Ayr Utd at home next in the league and im sure Dt Mirren have Hibs at ER , coyld be quite he gap going into that one.

More like a safety net. We've seen this film before :rolleyes: 

42 minutes ago, Cowshed118 said:

No its not televised, we have Ayr Utd at home next in the league and im sure Dt Mirren have Hibs at ER , coyld be quite he gap going into that one.

It's like last season repeating itself, except we are somehow even shitter. Weren't Morton on for a 15-point gap if they beat us at one point last season? (Not at the wind-up, btw. I'm beyond caring now - I rage deleted the P&B and B&WA apps at the weekend, like a petulant child. :lol: )

Starting to wonder what the longest any team has gone without a win for. We could set a record. I guess the biggest concern from your point of view is that we've surely to f**k got to get a win at some point. Haven't we? :unsure2:

The last time we met at Scapa the talk was of St. Mirren being forced to field young players through injuries/suspensions and how this was our best chance to get a win. Predictably, for many of us at least, ended 1-0 Saints.

I have no idea what to expect this time, although we could have done with Rae having stayed a bit longer.

Archived