Stirling Albion Thread

How much more of a chance do you reckon he'll get given? As you say 1 win in 17 is awful, and with Peterhead and Elgin the next 2 games for you it must be hard to see a win in either of those games just now

I reckon the game against Albion Rovers at the end of September could be the decider unless the team starts picking up the points.

After the Elgin game we have a free weekend followed by 2 home games against Queens Park and Annan. Both games should be winnable but fail to take a decent amount of points from these 2 games might make the Albion Rovers game away even more important.

How much more of a chance do you reckon he'll get given? As you say 1 win in 17 is awful, and with Peterhead and Elgin the next 2 games for you it must be hard to see a win in either of those games just now

If we pick up 0 points from the first 5 games he has to go. Problem is, who’s available and would take the job?

3 hours ago, JakeSAFC said:

If we pick up 0 points from the first 5 games he has to go. Problem is, who’s available and would take the job?

I`d be surprised if after 5 games with no points the Board decides to get rid of him, reckon the Albion Rovers game if we haven't started to pick up points by then will be the turning point. Lets face it if we don't get anything from that game it beggars the question where we will finish in this League this season. 

Regarding who do we get, I`m quite sure that if the Albion job came up we would have no shortage of candidates applying for the job. 

Never like that argument, there are always managers looking to get into jobs. Would anyone have guessed Gus McPherson & Danny Lennon would of applied for Queens Park and Clyde jobs.

Regarding who do we get, I`m quite sure that if the Albion job came up we would have no shortage of candidates applying for the job. 

I think you’re right mate and Moore would be my choice, however rumours were that Ian Murray applied for the Albion Rovers job, I think someone like him would be a good appointment.

I think you’re right mate and Moore would be my choice, however rumours were that Ian Murray applied for the Albion Rovers job, I think someone like him would be a good appointment.

Ian Murray would be a good choice actually. Forgot he wasn’t in a job just now.

4 minutes ago, JakeSAFC said:

Ian Murray would be a good choice actually. Forgot he wasn’t in a job just now.

He's under contract with FK Asker in Norway as assistant for the next six months afaik.

I would also like us to have first dibs on him when the deal is up, so if you could leave him alone for a wee bit then that'd be great.

He's under contract with FK Asker in Norway as assistant for the next six months afaik.
I would also like us to have first dibs on him when the deal is up, so if you could leave him alone for a wee bit then that'd be great.

No can do, if our results don’t improve, then we are in more need of him than you lot.

1 minute ago, JakeSAFC said:

No can do, if our results don’t improve, then we are in more need of him than you lot.

If our form fails to pick up then we could always offer you Stevie Aitken in return? I know quite a few Sons fans who would deliver him to Forthbank and everything.

If our form fails to pick up then we could always offer you Stevie Aitken in return? I know quite a few Sons fans who would deliver him to Forthbank and everything.

If he brought his brother with him I’d be all ears tbh.

5 hours ago, LeodhasXD said:

I see in an effort to pick up at least a  point this season you've removed the goals...  0-0 thriller on the cards today.

If ONLY we could get a 0-0 draw, I would be more than happy.