Will Dundee United come straight back up again?

Promotion?  

260 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

When's GTF day? Seaside Leagues forum for this pish

I'd be happy to see all United related threads moved now.

Probably wouldn't stop the denser Funsters still posting on them.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I see the Championship chat has started early in here.

See what you've got to look forward to dabs? Gid luck.

Any tips for navigating the Championship forum? What can we expect?

I voted no, the Championship is a lot more difficult than some may think. Some of the teams who have been there a while are used to it.

Look at Hibs, St Mirren and The Rangers, all have failed to get out at first time of asking.

I fear for Utd, I think they NEED to get straight back up or years of misery could be forthcoming.

Don't think they'll get out of that league in a hurry, it'll be interesting to see how many season tickets they actually sell this summer, and even more intresting to see how quickly that number drops as they enter the second season in the seaside leagues. 

VikingTon is still capable of moments of brilliance IMO

VT I humbly pass on the mantle of chief Granny Danger rattler to yourself.

Wear it well.

Thank you.

You and he would get on well. You both think you win arguments on the Internet. You both think it's so important.

Mind you if you've nothing else of substance going on in your life it probably does take on a level of importance.

You and he would get on well. You both think you win arguments on the Internet. You both think it's so important.

Mind you if you've nothing else of substance going on in your life it probably does take on a level of importance.

:lol:

What a mess

You should give up while you are losing just like your team did.

Thank you.

Williamson, Geggan, Falkingham, Thomson and your Moroccan sand-dancer were all at the club just last season: when the club got absolutely fucked four times by The Famous and finished seventh in the third tier with the league's largest budget. Those are facts. Unlucky.

Morton finished 2nd in the same iteration of the current Championship in 2013-14. Fail.

Doubt I'll be listening to any lectures on 'sustainability' from the clown-car outfit that went into administration with £10 million of debt and paid literally 0p in the pound to their creditors.

Morton: 2003, 2015. Dunfermline: 2011; better luck next time.

In terms of contributing anything of relevance or factual accuracy to the site then, you're very much sticking to the habit of your laughable club in getting fucked over by all-comers instead. You hate to see it happen.

Thomson who no longer plays for us? good one. Falkingham and Faissal will be be off, so that'll be 2, as I said.

Sustainable position, there will be one-off seasons where you will finish higher, long-term the best you can hope for is regular 5th place.

Winning the Championship, not the seaside league, ouch. I think you mean 12/13, 13/14 is the season you were relegated, you fud, because you had gone above your peak and it wasn't sustainable, proving my point exactly.  :lol:

Try harder.

Geggan and Falkingham, the top quality championship midfielders that have played one season in the Championship, a season leading to Dunfermline's hilarious relegation to the seaside leagues, that Geggan and Falkingham?

We were pushing for promotion before administration and a points deduction.

Archived