Will Dundee United come straight back up again?

Promotion?  

260 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hahhah wonder what team you support...

Stfu

It says under my location you thick f**k.

:lol:

One McKinnon goes to United and steals half the squad there will be a drop in quality.

Nope. He's a clueless mentalist that constantly spews pish like this.

A Cowdenseeth fan calling anyone a clueless mentalist is very rich.

Matching 3 different Premier League teams across 4 competitive matches is more than just a one-off and a very good indicator that we are set up well to finish high next season.

If you ignore the bum rape in Paisley  :whistle

It says under my location you thick f**k.

One McKinnon goes to United and steals half the squad there will be a drop in quality.

A Cowdenseeth fan calling anyone a clueless mentalist is very rich.

Matching 3 different Premier League teams across 4 competitive matches is more than just a one-off and a very good indicator that we are set up well to finish high next season.

If you ignore the bum rape in Paisley :whistle

your an actual downy, I said 'wonder what team you support' *sarcasm* as you put Dunfermline so far up in the league

your an actual downy, I said 'wonder what team you support' *sarcasm* as you put Dunfermline so far up in the league

Is this powerhouses 2nd pop at the disabled in a week?

The DABs are showing their true colours in adversity IMO

Scum.

Disablist irony, an interesting angle for sure.

Just wait til the first weekend and you get dicked away to Queens, should bring you crashing back down to earth with a bang.

Just wait til the first weekend and you get dicked away to Queens, should bring you crashing back down to earth with a bang.

The DABs are at rock bottom mate - broken even.

They might get a dead cat bounce to give them a further short drop back here again but they are hurting like never before after last nights scenes.

hahah never said we'd do brilliant, unlike yourself think your team will be above us

Without Cardle and El Bakhouti your nothing

hahah never said we'd do brilliant, unlike yourself think your team will be above us

Without Cardle and El Bakhouti your nothing

We've signed Cardle up for another 2 years.

El Bakhtaoui is most likely offski but I trust Aj to find a suitable replacement.

I'm not even going to make an attempt at decoding the first sentence but I'll take a stab and guess you are saying we won't finish above you, we will.

El Bakhtaoui is most likely offski but I trust Aj to find a suitable replacement.

I'm not even going to make an attempt at decoding the first sentence but I'll take a stab and guess you are saying we won't finish above you, we will.

you keep wishing, you won't

Don't see United coming straight back up. If Hibs don't win the play-offs then they'll be coming up in their 3rd season down there.

The second tier is a notoriously difficult league to get out of. The play offs have made things easier but it's fair to say all the promotion hopefuls are in for a tough time.

Joe Cardle :lol:

Its been almost 4 years since he has been anything close to a good performer at a decent level.  Good luck if your building a 4th place finish round him. 

El Bakhtaoui is most likely offski but I trust Aj to find a suitable replacement.

Out of interest what do you base that on?  You have a squad of players who largely havent done anything of note in the Championship (Guys like Moffat etc have always looked good in the wee leagues) and a manager who was an abject failure above League 1 level.

I think Pars will be decent enough next season, but without Mckinnon we would have a pretty good chance of finishing above them - and with Mckinnon I would think its an excellent chance.

And Dundee Utd will finish above the pars with ease.  Dunfermline will likely have a Morton-esque season I think.  Comfortable but not much more.

As things stand, no chance.

Should've realised the writing was on the wall and not waste thousands on past it "big name' players.

If they can reorganise the coaching hierarchy and supplement the decent younger players with some proper experienced professional players and the fans get behind them, perhaps.

A poor start could scupper any bounce back this season irrespective of what strategy is put in place.

Archived