Will Dundee United come straight back up again?

Promotion?  

260 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wish he'd only had 6 months to dismantle Shiels' team, but he was here for a year and a half.

:o

Don't know why I had it in my head he'd only been there 6 months, fair fucks. 

Williamson, Geggan, Falkingham, Thomson and your Moroccan sand-dancer were all at the club just last season: when the club got absolutely fucked four times by The Famous and finished seventh in the third tier with the league's largest budget. Those are facts. Unlucky.

Morton finished 2nd in the same iteration of the current Championship in 2013-14. Fail.

Doubt I'll be listening to any lectures on 'sustainability' from the clown-car outfit that went into administration with £10 million of debt and paid literally 0p in the pound to their creditors.

Morton: 2003, 2015. Dunfermline: 2011; better luck next time.

In terms of contributing anything of relevance or factual accuracy to the site then, you're very much sticking to the habit of your laughable club in getting fucked over by all-comers instead. You hate to see it happen.

A swing and a smack right in the Fifer's pus.

O.

I think Pars will be decent enough next season, but without Mckinnon we would have a pretty good chance of finishing above them - and with Mckinnon I would think its an excellent chance.

And Dundee Utd will finish above the pars with ease. Dunfermline will likely have a Morton-esque season I think. Comfortable but not much more.

Without Mckinnon? Go and appoint Murray or Mcglynn then if you're so confident, it's impossible to say how well you could do when you don't even know who your bloody manager will be. Even with Mckinnon if you don't replace Hardie and Connolly adequately I'm fairly confident we'll come above Raith. Likewise if we don't replace Faiss adequately and strengthen Cb then we could struggle, who knows.

Mckinnon had a good first season at Brechin also, interesting second.

If we're using Morton as a parameter then we've won the league far more comfortably than they did, would it be fair to think we would then in turn fair better up a division? Depending on the make up of the division I think we could challenge for fourth, a realistic aim.

Williamson, Geggan, Falkingham, Thomson and your Moroccan sand-dancer were all at the club just last season: when the club got absolutely fucked four times by The Famous and finished seventh in the third tier with the league's largest budget. Those are facts. Unlucky.

time.

Bad start to the post, Thomson doesn't even play for us anymore. He's been playing for Stranraer for the past year.

All this dick wagging isn't actually all that relevant in any case, allot can evidently change in a season. The Forfar team which ran you close finished bottom this season playing absolutely horrendous along the way.

How many survivors were there in the Morton side who got relegated from the previous season from where you nearly got promoted?

Geggan and Falkingham, the top quality championship midfielders that have played one season in the Championship, a season leading to Dunfermline's hilarious relegation to the seaside leagues, that Geggan and Falkingham?

Same Geggan and Falkingham who had us top in January before we stopped paying them, unsurprisingly this lead to a drastic drop in performances.

Utd will he alright providing they get in a half decent/competent manager, some of the players are more than capable of being in a squad that should challenge for promotion, players they've released in Rankin and Morris would've been good enough.

All comes down to the manager

Strong competition for most deluded/arrogant support between Dunfermline, Utd and Hibs in next seasons championship IMO

It'll be tremendous when they all finish below Dumbarton

Don't think we'll come back at first go, if we do it'll be a great achievement. Looking forward to the away games, time to get #waffled

Archived