Councillor Terry Kelly suspended for anti semitism

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Nuremberg trials was a bit of a hastily organised farce, a bit like Saddam Hussain's trial and subsequent hanging.

Oh he right. He just forgot in the all the muddle. Can happen.

He was arrested in March 1946 and Executed in April 1947 after being found guilty of murder by the Supreme Tribunal for Poland.

You would think in the 13 months between those two events he might have said something and not given detailed testimony throughout citing orders, the officers giving them, Methodology and numbers of people killed and a final plea for forgiveness acknowledging his crimes and that he would have to pay for them by death.

Still arial photographs of site show no gas chambers so the jury is out.

Is that your level of debate ?

You best f**k off the noo then.

No debate required on this subject 😂 put on your St Mirren pyjamas, go outside, and howl at the moon.

Should one confession be held up as some sort of beacon ?

I have one word for you Guildford four.

No, dozens of confessions should in different trials, in different jurisdictions in different decades all of which have evidence that matches up. Those confessions should then be checked against paper copies of orders and reports all of which were made available at these "hastily arranged" trials.

Having written a dissertation on the evolution of supranational criminal courts culminating in the ICC I have had to read a lot of source material from Nuremberg and the associated tribunals elsewhere around Europe.

I know yyou're trolling but the young or impressionable might be looking in.

Without a proper investigation we will never know.. as it stands we have people thinking there was 6 million jews killed in gas chambers, when infact the number of deaths have been revisited, but still we sit at 6 million in gas chambers.

Nobody has ever claimed that 6 million Jews were killed in gas chambers, you boring trolling numpty.

No, dozens of confessions should in different trials, in different jurisdictions in different decades all of which have evidence that matches up. Those confessions should then be checked against paper copies of orders and reports all of which were made available at these "hastily arranged" trials.

Having written a dissertation on the evolution of supranational criminal courts culminating in the ICC I have had to read a lot of source material from Nuremberg and the associated tribunals elsewhere around Europe.

I know yyou're trolling but the young or impressionable might be looking in.

Don't know about the young or impressionable but Elvis and Andy Kaufman are reading this thread and even they're pissing themselves laughing. They share a flat in Lochee.

BTW the moon landings were faked.

Don't know about the young or impressionable but Elvis and Andy Kaufman are reading this thread and even they're pissing themselves laughing. They share a flat in Lochee.

BTW the moon landings were faked.

Crap - Kaufman faked his death and came back as "Jim Carrey". It's all a massive scam.

Archived